𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ✦

One day, Tighnari was rushing to get to the company interview when he suddenly bumped into someone who smelled of ajilenakh nuts."Sorry!" Said Tighnari as he rushed to the meeting room. When he arrived at the company and entered the office, he saw the man whom he had bumped into earlier. He stared at the man, his tail swaying behind him quickly.

"O-oh, Hello, Sir!" He said, blushing slightly from embarrassment.

"You must be the new hire," the man said, eyeing Tighnari up and down.

"Y-yeah, sure," he said, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Is your hair dyed? If so, please get rid of it as soon as possible." Said the man sternly.

"It's not, sir.." Tighnari said, with his tail slightly tucked behind him.

"Names Cyno, I'm the boss of this corporation," he said, walking over to a seat at the table.

"Hello, Mr. Cyno," Tighnari said.

"Just call me Cyno," he said. Cyno would usually never let someone address him in such a way, but he took a strange liking to this nervous fox boy.

Both of them sat in the room and talked about work-related things until Cyno told Tighnari something to get started on. Tighnari rushed out of the room. Cyno watched Tighnari as he ran away. He watched the way his tail swayed behind him as he ran. Cyno snapped out of his little daze and started to get to work.

"Hey! You must be the new hire!" Said an energetic voice from behind Tighnari. Tighnari turned around to look at the person behind him.

"Im Kaveh!" The taller man said.

"Oh.. Hello!" Tighnari said softly.

The blonde man extended his hand to the adorable fox boy. Tighnari took his hand and awkwardly shook it.

"Do you know where my office might be?" Tighnari asked, his ears leaning slightly.

"The boss had shown me where earlier today... it's, uh, right there!" Kaveh said, pointing at an empty office.

"Oh, thank you!" Tighnari said, rushing over to the office. He stared at the empty office and started to decorate with the little decor items he had with him. He smiled at the newly decorated room. Suddenly, he heard a knock. He jumped up his ears, lowering.

"Oh! Hello, sir," he said to the figure at the door.

The figure chuckled. "What did I tell you?" The figure said it in a slightly scary, deep tone. "Just call me Cyno," he said, walking inside.

"Yes, C..Cyno," he said.

"I love what you did here," he said, inspecting every little item Tighnari had placed down.

Tighnari blushed slightly as his tail swayed behind him. "Thank you," he said, smiling.

"Cute.." Cyno whispered under his breath. "I have to go," he said, walking out of the room.

As soon as Cyno left, Kaveh ran in. "It seems like he likes you."

"Huh?" Tighnari questioned.

"Well, for one, he never lets anyone call him Cyno; we all have to address him by sir or mr," Kaveh said, ruffling the fox boy's hair.

"Really?" Tighnari asked.

"Yup," Kaveh said. Suddenly, Kaveh's phone rang. Tighnari looked at his phone. The contact said, "Alhaitham." The blonde panicked. "I have to take this," he said, rushing out of the room.

Tighnari sat in his office, doing work, until it was time to leave. He quickly packed up and rushed out before anyone could say something to him. He got in his car and drove home quickly.

His Home

He got out of his car and walked over to the front door after locking his car. He unlocked the front door and closed it, taking off his shoes as he did. "Collei? Are you here sweetie?" He asked, looking around the house.

"Boo!" A little girl with green hair jumped out of a corner.

The fox boy jumped. "Collei!" He yelled.

"Sorry papa.." The little girl said.

"Its ok." He said patting her head. "It's time for you to go to sleep," he said, swooping her up and bringing her to her bedroom.

The little girl yawned as she was put on the bed and tucked in. She fell fast asleep.

Tighnari watched her sleep for a minute, then walked into the living room, sitting down. As he sat down, he remembered all he had done today, but all he could think of was the crimson-eyed man who was his boss. A bright red blush formed on his face as he rested on the couch. After what felt like years, the Fox boy fell asleep.

(his eyes are more Red-orange but wtv)