𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ✦

Tighnari rubs his eyes, adjusting to the morning light. He was about to go back to sleep until he heard someone beside him.

"Don't go back to sleep, cutie," Cyno hummed, hugging Tighnari from behind.

"I.. " Tighnari blushed and quickly pushed Cyno off him.

"Oh, come on, don't be like that." Cyno groaned, getting up and hugging him again, kissing his neck.

Tighnari turned around and kissed Cyno softly. "I have to make my daughter breakfast," he said, pulling Cyno's hands off his waist.

Cyno sighed and followed Tighnari down the stairs. Tighnari's ears and tail sway peacefully as he walks. Cyno's eyes get drawn to Tighnari's ears as they walk. He stares at them so much that it's like he wants to burn a hole through them. Tighnari walks into the kitchen and starts to make food for Collei. "Are your ears fluffy?" Cyno asks as Tighnari walks into the kitchen. "Uhm, I wouldn't know. I don't really touch them," Tighnari says as he gets into the fridge and pantry for ingredients.

"Can I touch them?" Cyno asks. Tighnari glares at Cyno and head no.

"Let me cook," he says as he starts to make some pita pockets for Collei.

"Fine cutie~ only if I get a kiss after," Cyno teases, sprawling himself out on the island.

"Ok, whatever," Tighnari says as he finishes the food and places it on the counter

Cyno smiles softly and stands up, pulling Tighnari into a passionate kiss, which is reciprocated.

"Ewww," they hear behind them.

"Oh c..Collei!" Tighnari says, blushing softly and grabbing her food. "Here's your food; go wait for your bus now." He says, ruffling her hair softly. She takes the pita pockets and runs out.

Cyno walks up behind Nari and pulls him closer to him. Cyno kisses his neck gently. Tighnari gently smacks Cynos head.

"Heh," Cyno chuckled, letting go of him.

Tighnari kissed him on the lips softly. "Are you leaving soon?" Tighnari asked

"I'll stay a little longer," Cyno responded.

"Alright," Tighnari said, walking up to his room, with Cyno following behind not too long after.

Tighnari softly smiles as they walk into his room. "Hey, Cyno, sit down for me." Tighnari says softly.

Cyno sits down on Tighnari's bed. Tighnari gets onto his bed with Cyno and sits behind him. He gently brushes Cyno's hair and starts to mess with it, trying to find a good hair style.

"Your hair is soft," he says softly, which causes Cyno to smile. The fox boy's tail starts to sway, seeing the smile plastered on his face.

Tighnari finishes messing with Cynos hair and hugs him, resting his head on his shoulder.

"I should leave soon," Cyno said, gently messing up Tighnari's hair. The fox nodded, smiling warmly.

(Lil bit of time skip bc im lazy)

As soon as the door closes, Tighnari lays on his bed, hugging his pillow, and falls asleep.

END OF CHAPTER FIVE
Thanks for reading. I'm going now. My eyes hurt.