my dogs ass crack

poundcake was crying his little eyes out at the funeral. not because apple died, but because he fucked apple juice box.

"hey poundcake," water fountain said. "are you okay?"

"no, i really miss apple ☹️" poundcake said.

"ok. just so you know, theres 2 random people taking pictures of you." water fountain said, pointing towards the back of the room. because its so normal for humans to be at a food funeral.

"oh." poundcake said. he walks towards the back of the room so they couldnt take the pictures that easily. as hes walking past them, one of them star giggling hysterically. at a funeral.

"are you okay?" poundcake asked, his head turned side way.

"absolutely" one of them said.

"are you sure?" poundcake asked with his arms out like this

"yes" the random girl said.

"ok have a good day" poundcake says, and she starts crying. i dont even care at this point, poundcake thought. poundcake walks back to water fountain.

"do you want to go home with me?" poundcake asked his boo boo bear.

"absolutely my pookie wookie zookie yookie bear" water fountain said.

at poundcakes house

damn it smells like my dogs ass crack in here, water fountain thought. poundcake sat on the couch.

"come here" poundcake said. water fountain walked over to him and they ended up cuddling for an hour.