Part 8 - Induction to the Wild Side

As I worked with Doc in the office during the performance, I wondered if Tommy even remembered what I asked him to do. I wondered if anything was going to get better. It felt as if a bottomless pit was getting deeper and deeper in my stomach. As the clock ticked on the wall, slowly, so did my sanity. Eventually, the music paused. I could tell it was an intermission period. I thought about Nikki and Tommy and the conversation they could be having. Tommy then dashed up to the door, sweaty as hell with his hands on the door frame.

"Kassie!" he breathes, trying to catch his breath. "I-I talked to Nikki for ya." I stood up. Doc gave me a "I seriously don't want to know what's going on here." look.

"What did he say?" I asked with a panicked tone. "Please tell me he believes you."

"I think he does, man. He said to tell you to meet him in his dressing room after the show." said Tommy. He glanced behind him and turned back at me. "Hey, I gotta dip, let me know how it goes." he says before skipping off back to the stage. I felt relieved and more nervous at the same time. Relieved that things could possibly be fixed again, but anxious about what he would say to me. Was he going to believe me this time? I thought to myself.

Once the show was over, my heart raced. The time was drawing near to talk to Nikki, but I didn't know if I could handle the screaming again. I slowly eased my way down the hallway, making sure to take my time getting to his room. My heart was in the biggest rush, but my anxiety made me delay. There, I saw his door, slightly ajar. I peeked my head in to see Nikki sitting on the sofa, smoking a cigarette, staring at the ground. The door creaked and he glanced up.

Once he noticed me, I cautiously stepped in and quietly closed the door behind me. He stared up at me, his dark eyes clawing at the pit in my stomach. I didn't know what to say. Nikki exhaled his last puff, smothering the cig into the ashtray. He stood up and walked right in front of me, his face so close that his incense of spice and shag intoxicated my nerves. His droopy, beryl eyes scanned all over my face. He placed his palms on the sides of the door, dominating over me. I felt completely inferior.

"Nikki..." I gasp. "Please talk to me." I whimper. I didn't know what he was capable of.

He put his index finger over my lips, hushing me. "Shh shh shh shh" he murmured. I closed my eyes and exhaled a sigh. His soft, callused finger traced my lips. His eyes analyzed my mouth, as if he was a scientist about to dissect. "Yes...open for me." He whispered. My eyebrows raised. Huh? I thought. I slowly parted my lips for Nikki. His metallic finger pressed into the back of my tongue, almost to my throat. "Suck" he breathed. Oh god? My red lips gripped around the base of his finger. The taste of bass strings and sweat seasoned my tongue, but I didn't care one bit. Nikki pressed in deeper, making me gag. I continued with the motions, making love to his hand in my mouth.

"That's a good girl," he said. His sultry voice sent a shock down my abdomen and throbbed my clit. I reached for his hand and began kissing it before pulling two of his fingers deep into my mouth. I continued on with the motions, sucking more intensely with each pace. Nikki leaned his head back and let out a raspy "fuck". Between my legs, I could feel his stiff member pressing up against me. I pushed him over to the couch, sitting him down. Nikki let out a moan as I knelt before him and untied his pants.

Inside his pants, I withdrew his cock, tracing his soft tip around my lips; The warmth of his precum wetting the rim of my mouth tasted like salty sweet. I enveloped him, his eyes widening as I took in every inch of exposed flesh. As I bobbed up and down, sucking harder with every blow, Nikki whimpered, begging for more. The sheen in his eyes as if I drained his stability and sense of control. He was weakened yet heightened by the sensation all at once. He grabbed a fistful of my hair, pumping my head up and down to swallow his pulsing cock. My eyes started to water as he filled every crevice of my throat.