Part 3: The Beginning Of The End

**Location: Ruins Of The Whirlpool Village**

A giant shadow portal would open up in the air, causing a dome to cover the entirety of Uzu and transform the desolated village into a modern city. Then, platoons of Quincy Soldiers would emerge from the shadows and line up beside one another while saluting; then, the Sternritters and Schutzstaffel would walk out of the shadows and line up on a giant platform, which is followed with Naruto floating down from the sky and standing in front of everyone with a charismatic smirk.

Naruto: Hello my fellow Quincies! I, Naruto Uzumaki, Leader of the Wandenreich and Reincarnation of the Previous Quincy King: Yhwach, have decided to bring us to the world that I was originally conceived in as a way for us to expand our power and prove why the Quincy are to NEVER be underestimated!!

Everyone(-Naruto-): HOORAH!! HOORAH!!!

Naruto: We will never fall! We will continue to rise again and again till we reach the top of the food-chain!!  

Everyone(-Naruto-): HOORAH!! HOORAH!!!

Naruto: And, most important of all, *Naruto would close his eyes and re-open them, showing the Almighty* We Quincy will take all whatever we want no matter who stands in our way, because WE STAND ABOVE ALL AND THE WORLD WILL BE OURS!!!!!!

Everyone(-Naruto-): HOORAH!! HOORAH!!! HOORAH!!!! NA-RU-TO!!! NA-RU-TO!!!

**Scene Change: Hidden Leaf Village**

Tsunade was sitting in her office, doing paperwork and drinking her sake, when she got a knock at her door.

Tsunade: Enter!

The door opens up and an elderly man covered in bandages would enter the room, causing Tsunade to gain a face that had a mixture of disgust, hate, and distrust.

Tsunade: Danzo....Why are you here?

Danzo: I have some alarming news that you need to know.

Tsunade: Then spit it out!

Danzo: I'd advise you lower your to-

**SMASH**

Tsunade: DAMMINT DANZO!!! I'M YOUR HOKAGE!!!! YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, SO SPIT. IT. OUT!!!!

Danzo would sigh and pull out a scroll and hand it Tsunade.

Danzo: I believe that a new village has risen, so I believe that we should take action to learn who they confirm as allies.

Tsunade: How did you find this out?

Danzo: I have my ways.

Tsunade would narrow her eyes before opening the scroll and reading it all the way through. However, Tsunade's eyes would widen and her head would snap back up to Danzo.

Tsunade: They're in Whirlpool Village!!

Danzo: Yes. However, there seems to be some form of barrier that prevents anyone from seeing into the inside of it, so we have no idea how big their population is or how powerful their forces are.

Tsunade would nod, but keep a distrustful look towards Danzo.

Tsunade: I appreciate the new information, however, do not think this will make me trust you in the slightest.

Danzo: If this is due to Naruto Uzumaki's exile, then I'd advise yo-

Danzo would be grabbed by his neck and be pushed up against a wall by a furious Tsunade.

Tsunade: DO. NOT. SAY. HIS. NAME!!! It's because of you and the rest of those corrupted civilians that he's GONE!!!!

ANBU members would try to calm Tsunade down so she would release her grip on Danzo.

Neko: Lady Tsunade!! Please calm down! You're already on the Fire Damiyo's watchlist, please calm down and release him!

**BOOM**

A loud explosion would shake the building and send shockwaves throughout the village, causing Tsunade to drop Danzo and rush outside. Danzo, on the other hand, would Body Flicker away and head back to his Root Hideout. However, when he got there, everything was destroyed and 90% of his Root ANBU Soldiers were dead.

Danzo: W-What happened here!?!?

One of Danzo's most loyal soldiers, Torune Aburame, landed in front of him with a missing arm and a piece of his stomach was torn out of him.

Danzo: Torune!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!??

Torune: D-D-Dan...zo~Sama....R-R-Run-

**SPLAT**

Torune's head would pop like a balloon, spraying blood all over Danzo, and a slender woman with long, dark hair and brown eyes wearing an all-white uniform would float down from the air; A pair of crimson red wings with small red orbs attached to the bottom of them were coming from her back and a unique looking star was floating on the top of her head.

Bambietta: Alright! I think this did the trick. Demo-Squad, LINK UP!!

Danzo: HEY!!

Bambietta: Huh? What do you want, old man?

Danzo: Did you do this?!?!

Bambietta: Yeah, it was m- Wait!? You're Shimura Danzo, aren't you?!!?

Danzo: Yes, I a-

**BOOM**

Danzo would be hit with an explosion, sending him into a wall, then Bambietta would appear above him and stomp on his head while preparing to blow him up.

Bambietta: It was because of YOU that His Majesty suffered greatly!! I should blow your body till nothing reamins!! However, His Majesty has plans and you will suffer soon, but I will be taking this!!

Bambietta would rip out the Sharingan of Shisui Uchiha from Danzo's eyesocket before taking to the skies and disappearing through a portal.   

**Scene Change: Whirlpool Village**

A portal would open up and Bambietta would walk out, along with a group of girls, and she would kneel down while deactivating her Holy Form.

Bamibetta: Naruto~Sama, I have done as you asked. Danzo Shimura's ROOT Base has been destroyed and I've taken the Eye of Shisui Uchiha from him.

Naruto: Thanks, Bambi~Chan! Mind stepping up here for a moment?

Bambietta would blush and walk up to Naruto's throne, then Naruto would pull her onto his lap and give her a deep kiss on the lips, making Bambietta's blush deepen and her body tingle warmly.

Naruto would pull away and take the eye from Bambietta's hand before smiling brightly.

Naruto: Continue doing good and you'll earn better rewards like this from me, alright~?

Bambietta would nod dumbly with a dreamy look on her face before being teleported to her private quarters by Naruto.

Jugram: Was that a good idea, Your Majesty?

Naruto: What?

Jugram: Using affection as a way to reward your female soldiers?

Naruto: *Shrugs shoulders* Not sure, but I think it helps a lot. It's not like I'm using them for my own benefits or pleasure.

Naruto would look down  at the Sharingan in his hand and small nerves would attach to it and absorb it, then, Naruto would close his eyes and re-open them, showing Shisui's Mangekyo Sharingan, which starts to spin and turns into a red Rinnegan!

To Be Continued....

(Note: For those wondering why Shisui's Sharingan turned into a Rinnegan, it's because of Pernida's governance over Evolution, which Naruto now has after absorbing Pernida.)