Part 10: Our Thousand Year Get Back(Finale Pt.1)

**A Few Hours Before The Invasion Of Soul Society**

Naruto had just returned from getting his trade deals done with his allied villages and was preparing for the inevitable war with the Soul Reapers in Soul Society. However, as Naruto was getting ready, his chamber door would open up and his wives would walk in, worry and distress clear on their faces as they stared at Naruto.

Bambietta: N-Naruto...?

Naruto would stop what he was doing and turn around to face his wives, his serious expression softening almost instantly as he saw the worry on his wives faces.

Naruto: What is it?

Candice: I think you need to calm down and try to go in with a level head. I know that sounds ironic coming from me, but, we're already too strong for any of the Shinigami down in Soul Society to do anything, so don't do anything rash that could cause you to trip up and lose. We're only doing this because you reacted harshly when Squad 0 arrived and the All-Naming Monk used the Right Hand of Reio to seal away the Almighty, so you need to calm down a bit!

Naruto would look down in shame as Candice was right about his current mindset and feelings towards the Soul Reapers. However, all of Naruto's wives would walk up and do a massive group hug, comforting the blonde Quincy King.

Naruto: Thank you, all of you. Had I not have lovers like you all, I'd be heading in the same direction as my past self(referring to Yhwach here).

Giselle: Don't worry, Naru~Sama! We'll always be here for you! Let's get your Almighty back!

Naruto: Alright!

**Scene Change: Soul Society**

Currently, all of the Captains were in a meeting finalizing their plan to stop the Quincies until the sound of a large explosion would ring out in the middle of the Seireitei and the sound of screaming could be heard.

Yamamoto: EVERYONE!! YOU'RE ALL DISMISSED!! GO AND STOP THEM NOW!!!

Captains: YES SIR!!!

All of the Captains would leave the meeting room while Yamamoto would go back towards Squad 1 Barracks, only to see his barracks was completely destroyed and Sasukibe was being held up by the neck by Naruto before being tossed to the side.

Naruto: So, we finally meet, Yamamoto. After 1000 years, this is what things have come to.

Suddenly, powerful, scorching flames would explode from the Old Captain-Commander as he looked at Naruto with eyes of pure rage and hatred.

Yamamoto: I should've made sure you were dead back then. But, it seems I have to finish what I started on someone as young as you.

Naruto: So, you're aware that I'm not the same man you fought 1000 years ago?

Yamamoto: Correct. However, the minute you invaded Soul Society was the minute you became the top priority of trouble. So, with that being said...

Naruto would observe Yamamoto for a good minute and see that he had got his arm back, slightly surprising him.