|𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻|

𝓣𝓲𝓰𝓰𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

"I tried Harry, he didn't answer and Cara is at her dads" I moan slapping my hands down to my sides and slugging back over to the table.

"Just hang out with my mates for tonight Tig" Finn pats my shoulder. I don't overly like Finns friends, just because I don't know them well but it's my only option for tonight.

"Where will I sleep" I ask him.

"We'll figure something out ay" he replies with a small smile on the edge of his lips.

"Right it's sorted then, both of you put the house in an hour" tom says pointing at Finn and I.

———————————————————————————
"Finn hurry up I'm ready" I yell up the stairs.

Finn quickly hops down the stairs, putting his hat on his head and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

We walk out the door together, "so impatient you are" he says smiling.

On our way to god knows where, we pick up one of Finns friends, Bill. He's alright, I used to be friends with his sister.

(I'm pretty sure I'm made bill and his sister up so please downy copy or steal the characters as I own them)

We turn back around after collecting him and walk into the garrison, normally we wouldn't be allowed in but we're the Shelby's for Christ sake.

We all three decide to take a booth in the back corner and order a couple drinks.

———————————————————————————
It must've about one in the morning now and I'm walking up to the counter to order a drink each for bill and Finn.

I would have another but my brother "cut me off" hours ago, said that Tom would kill him if he had let me get drunk.

As my back is tired I head the doors open, which is odd at this hour.

The garrison really close at 11 tonight but grace let us stay with a little convincing.

I look over to the doors and see three Lee boys walk in, pistols in hand. Finn and Bill both stand up and also draw their guns.

I tell grace to go out the back and duck behind the counter myself.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here" Finn shouts, clearly having sobered up quite quickly.

Whole behind the counter I'm rummaging around and find a very small hand hun, normally the kind a lady would carry.

I place it in my hand just in time for shots to be fired.

I stand up from behind the counter and see that Bill has fled and one Lee boy is on the floor. Dead I presume.

I fire two shots at the Lee closest to me.Only for me to miss and him to face me, firing at me.

At first I think all the bullets miss until I feel a warm trickle down my arm. I look down and see a pool of blood forming under my shirt.