olegie - smut - "Angry with You"

Oliver POV:

Regie and I ran into the house while the other members were questioning what was happening.

"Hey! What's going on?!" Sebastian said.

"OLI IS A FUCKING WHORE." Regie yelled while running upstairs.

"NO I AM NOT!!" I yelled, watching him run upstairs.

"Woah woah woah. What?!" Justin said while getting up from the couch.

I sighed before I began.

"We were at the grocery store and this guy came up to me and he started hitting on me. Regie was in the bathroom so he wasn't with me. I was trying to push the guy away but the guy kissed me! Regie came back when we were kissing and thought I was cheating on him. Regie yelled at me and said stuff like how I was cheating and I was trying to tell him no but he wasn't listening. He just grabbed me and the whole ride home we were arguing." I said.

The whole group was quiet before Darren spoke up.

"That's so fucked up. Go talk to him and try to tell him you weren't cheating."

"Okay. Wish me luck guys." I said while running to Regie's room.

They all nodded and watched me go upstairs.

I opened the door and he was sitting at his computer.

He turned around to look at me. "What the fuck do you want, you cheating ass bitch?" He said while standing up.

"I told you that I wasn't cheating!!" I said, raising my voice a bit.

"THEN WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU KISSING HIM?!" He yelled while walking up to me.

"I DIDNT WANT TO KISS HIM, HE KISSED ME!!" I yelled back.

"WHY DIDNT YOU PULL AWAY?"

"DONT YOU THINK I OBVIOUSLY TRIED TO?"

"IT DIDNT LOOK LIKE IT, OLIVER!"

I just stared at him because he never uses my full name. He usually just calls me "Oli" like everyone else.

I have no clue why but I had the urge to kiss him right here. He looks like he also did too.

We were just looking into each toners eyes when all of a sudden he grabbed my face and kissed me.

He pulled back.

I started at him with wide eyes and locked our lips again.

While we were sloppily making out he pushed me on the back and hovered over me.

He tried to push his tongue in my mouth, asking for entrance. I accepted.

He got off and started to take off his shirt and pants. I did the same until we were both left in our boxers.

He hovered back over me and pulled down my boxers.

"Suck." He put his fingers to my mouth.

I opened my mouth and started to sucking his fingers, swirling my tongue around them until they were wet enough.

He pulled his fingers out of my mouth.