sebryan -smut- "Inexperienced"

heyyy so im writing this smut but ive been trying to improve my skills so let me know if its better pls

LETS GET ON WITH ITTT

Sebastian and Ryan have been dating for a year and haven't had sex. They were 21 and 22, adults and still no sexual tension.

This worried Ryan because all their friends of NSB were already doing it or have previously done it.

But this time, Ryan decided to talk to Sebastian about it.

Ryan walked up behind his boyfriend and tapped him on the shoulder "Seb?"

"Yeah, baby? What's up?" Sebastian turned around, waiting for Ryan's answer.

Ryan was nervous to ask Sebastian this question. Seb has done it with a few girls before but Ryan on the other hand, never has with a boy OR girl.

"Can i speak with you? Upstairs?" He cleared his throat. "Yeah sure." Seb looked worried.

The 2 walk upstairs, into Sebastian's bedroom. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Well," Ryan took a deep breath in. "I think I'm ready.."

Sebastian looked confused for a second until it finally came to his head just what Ryan was implying. "Really? Are you sure? I don't wanna rush you."

"Yes, im sure. They always say your first time should be with someone you love and trust." He smiled at the taller guy in front of him.

Sebastian returned the smile. He leaned in a for a kiss, immediately using his tongue to explore his lovers mouth.

Ryan moaned into the kiss, feeling embarrassed at the sound.

As they were kissing, Sebastian slowly started to strip him and Ryan's clothing and throw it on the floor. They stumbled back onto the bed, Sebastian hovering over Ryan while they were both completely naked.

Sebastian traveled his kisses down Ryan's neck. Ryan put his hands in Sebastian's hair, quiet moans leaving his mouth. He began to kiss down further and further down his stomach.

Sebastian reached over to his drawer and pulled lube out. "You just have that laying around?" Ryan chuckled. "I always stay ready" Seb smiled.

He lathered some of the lube on 2 of his fingers, his index and middle. "Okay, baby?"

Ryan perked his head down to look at Sebastian. "Hm?"

"This is probably gonna hurt for a little but trust me, it will get better."

Ryan's heart rate was already increasing before he even asked Sebastian for this. "Its gonna hurt?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, because you've never done anything done there before, right?"

Ryan raised his eyebrow in confusion, not completely understand what Seb was getting at.

Sebastian laughed at his confusion. "Have you ever fingered yourself?"

Ryan turned a light shade of pink and shook his head 'no'. "Okay, ill go slow."

Sebastian slowly inserted his index finger.

Ryan gasped at the cold sensation on Sebastian's finger entering him, bits of pain flowing in.

Seb slowly pushed his finger in and out, eventually adding another one.

Ryan shut his eyes and began to breathe heavily. His lover looked at his reaction to his fingers pumping inside him and smiled.

After Sebastian felt as if Ryan was ready, he took out his fingers. Ryan letting out a deep grown at the lost of contact.

"How was that?" Seb asked. "It didn't hurt too much, right?"

Ryan shook his head. "Good." Sebastian smiled. He grabbed the lube once more and rubbed some on his dick.

He dragged Ryan closer to him by the thighs and slowly inserted his tip into him. Ryan let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

Sebastian pushed himself more and more into Ryan, making sure not to hurt him. "Let me know when I can move again, okay?"

Ryan shut his eyes again and waited a couple of seconds before giving Sebastian the go ahead.

Sebastian slowly pushed out and back in, seconds later. Ryan squirmed and groaned at the new feeling. "Shit.." He cursed.

"G..go faster, Seb.."

Seb smiled and thrusted in and out of Ryan faster. Ryan's moans were growing more and more louder.

Ryan scrunched his face and grabbed the sheets.

"God, i wish you could see yourself right now. Looking so beautiful." Ryan grew more hornier hearing Sebastian say that to him. "Mmm.." Ryan softly moaned.

Then, he gasped when Sebastian suddenly pulled out and changed their position, telling Ryan to get on all fours.

Ryan did as asked. Seb kneeled behind Ryan and inserted his dick back in Ryan, returning to the faster pace as before.

Ryan's brain was becoming fuzzy, not being able to form a actual thought. "Oh m-my god.." Ryan moaned out as he felt Sebastian's cock going deeper and deeper inside him with every thrust.

"You're doing such a good job for me." Sebastian praised him. Ryan threw his head back at the pleasure.

Sebastian could hear the amount of pleasure that he was giving Ryan and decided to speed up a tiny bit more.

Ryan was feeling overstimulated but in the best way possible. His grip on the sheets tightening, his knuckled turning white.

Sebastian rested his hand on Ryan's back as he continued thrusting into him. "Mmffuck.." Ryan's head fell limp as he felt a warm sensation in his stomach. "Oh god.. s..sebastian..?" Ryan bit his lip.

"Yes, baby?" Sebastian threw his head back with his mouth open slightly as he was panting. "I feel something.. in m..my stomach.."

"Don't worry about that, Ryan." Sebastian held in a chuckle, knowing what his boyfriend was currently feeling.

Sebastian started to pound Ryan's prostate harder, making sure he came good.

Ryan screamed louder as he was about to reach his climax. "Oh god, Sebastian!"

Sebastian was still thrusting into Ryan, letting him ride out his high. Cum covering Ryan's stomach.

Soon, Sebastian came inside Ryan.

Ryan felt loads of Sebastians warm cum fill his hole. "Fuck baby, well done."

Ryan couldn't form a sentence, still breathing heavily. He nodded and shut his eyes.

let me know if this was better or worse then my previous smut chapters plsss.

i feel like my other smut chapters were HIGHKEY cringe..

992 words