jarren - smut - "Under the Table"

Darren POV:

Me and the boys were going to this restaurant to celebrate our new song that we just dropped.

Everyone was in the car, ready to go.

Manager Ty and Kane were driving and passenger.

I was sitting,with Justin on my lap, next to Regie with Oli on his lap, and Sebastian with Ryan on his lap.

After the 10 minute drive, we made it to the place.

We got our table and sat down. The table that we were sitting at was shaped into a circle. I had Justin on my right and Oli on the left.

Everyone ordered their food and now we were just waiting.

We were all talking about new NSB youtube video ideas when i felt someone tap me on my leg.

I look down then to the right at see Justin looking at me.

"I'll be back, i just have to use the bathroom." Justin said. Everyone nodded as he got up.

I watched him go. He came back about 2 minutes later but nobody realized. He put his finger up to his lips telling me to "shh".

He crawled underneath the table right in front of my legs and started to unzip my pants.

He pulled my boxers back and took out my dick.

I was scared shitless because literally anyone could catch us.

I saw him spit on his hand.

Watching him do that made me get hard.

He started to slowly stroke my member.

I accidentally gasp.

"Uh Darren, you good man?" Kane asked me.

"Y-yep! I'm ffffine." I stuttered out.

Holy shit Justin really knows what he's doing. Fuck this felt so good.

"Has Jp came back yet? He taking a while." Seb asked me.

"Oh uh.. he did c-come back but he said he had to t-take a p-phone call." I lied.

"Ah okay!" Sebastian replied.

I looked down and saw Justin nod.

He made eye contact as he slowly put his mouth on my hard dick.

He started just by sucking the tip but then moved down.

"Fuck.." I whispered. Thank god no one was paying attention.

Justin's POV:

I slowly started to bob my head up and down. I loved seeing his reaction. He tried to make it seem like nothing was happening, but he was doing a bad job at that.

I keep seeing him throw his head back and then immediately pulling it back up. I'm surprised none of the members said anything or even noticed.

I started to suck faster while using my hand to jerk off the bottom of his dick.

I start to swirl my tongue all around while he starts to bounce his leg a bit.

His breathing was getting heavier and his eyes were close to shutting.

I could hear him talk for a second.

"H-hey guys, i'm kinda t-tired so i'm gonna out my h-head down for a bit." He said.

I heard all the boys say okay.

He put his head down so he was staring right at me.

"Why do you do this to me Justin." He said while laughing and panting.

I stopped sucking and looked at him.

"Why? You don't like it?" I said. Before he could answer I slowly licked up his whole dick starting from the bottom while smiling.

"Fuck that's hot." Darren said.

I started to swirl my tongue around it while still making eye contact.

I put my mouth on it and started to bob my head up and down again.

He tapped my shoulder. "Shit. Im gonna cum." He said.

I started to stroke his dick while sucking it more.

"Oh f-fuck Justin, oh my god.."

Finally, he came in my mouth. And of course, i swallowed.

I wiped my mouth and helped him pull his pants up.

I crawled out from under the table and smoothly made it seem like I just came back.

"Hey guys, i'm back." I said.

"Oh hey. What was with ur phone call?" Ryan asked.

"Ah, it was nothing. It was nothing. Right Darren?" I looked at him.

"Hm? Oh yeah." He said.

Everyone nodded and went back to talking.

I looked at Darren and he looked at me.

I smiled at him and winked at me back.

this was kinda short but not really 😭
(also i don't proof read sometimes so i'm sorry if there are mistakes😭)
736 words💁🏽‍♀️