~🌠 Fuel, Power and Pay-Off 🌠~

(( From Stardusts Perspective ))

I couldn't stop in, the anger, the unbearable bitterness, leaving a sour taste in my mouth, a bubbling that would never stop, lingering memories that haunted my soul like vengeful spirits. When I saw it, against the blue and purple scenery, stars sparkling behind the brown, seemingly wooden steam train that chugged along at a firm pace, like it didn't need a track.

I felt a smile spread across my face, the sides of my mouth perking up at the vulnerability of such a beautiful train, probably filled with precious passengers, but are they worth it? This universe may be cruel towards me, but it's kind to those who don't deserve it, and well, must I let that injustice reign?

No, I shall not, I won't be dishonoured by these galaxies I have explored for years on end.

I soared down, toward the train, down to the brown walls, transforming my arms into those blue wings with basically a click of my fingers, smiling with the small beak that replaced my mouth, no wind in my ears, the pressure silent against me, yet the cold shooting, shivering down my spine until I purposefully started to burn up and crashed into a carriage, hearing a squeal or two and a couple cookies panic, but only that fueled me, gaze snapping over to those fearful passengers hiding behind broken walls and debris of the just destroyed train.

I took a second and burned up again, crashing once again into, seeing a red liquid spread across some pieces of destroyed steam train, what a beautiful, wonderful mess I had made for these innocent but sadly unfortunate Cookies, staying about two metres above the now stopped train, wings flapping to stop me from falling down, not wanting to go back to normal form and let my guard down despite the energy rapidly drained from my body, my head looking around for those who has watched me, darting towards them and taking them out in a couple simple swipes of claws and wings.

What an exciting time, until I heard a voice,
Child-like but.. authoritative? My head snapped towards the source of the sound, a small cookie, train conductors uniform, completely white dough, hair in small pig tail things down her back, height as short as the average child,
"Hey! What do you think you're doing, space bird cookie?"
She took an absolutely tiny step, I didn't speak, only edged away,
"Get out of here! God.. the slumbering moon will not be happy about this..!"
She shouted at me, looking out upon the red and ruins.

"So much.. jam.."
She said, a hint of devastation on her high pitch voice,
"What did you gain?? These innocent cookies did nothing!"
She shouted up at me again, anger filling her wide lavender eyes,
"What? Can you not speak..? What did I expect from a bird thing anyway.."
Anger then overtook her voice again,
"Now did you hear me before? Get out of here!"
She called out and walked further upon the scene in front of her,
And I did so, doing a spin before soaring off in normal form.

Exhaustion immediately washed over me, I shouldn't be in that form for too long and I know the reason, this was it.
Looking out upon peaceful nebula clouds and once quiet galaxies, I settled down on one of the clouds, wrapping my cape around me and making sure I was as invulnerable as one could be when asleep.