"our world."

(Billie Eilish-future. Trust me.)
Third person's pov.

"If you s...step any closer i will jump."Frightened Amanda threatens the Italian Mafia king.

"Is that what you want to do?"calmly asks D'ANGELO.

Amanda contemplated what to say nex-

"Do it." He starnly said looking straight in to her hazel orbs.

"Need help,Angel?" He manipulatively asked again.

Surprised Amanda had no thoughts just sceptical vibes.

Silence hanged by the windy balcony.

Amanda stared at his now dark grey orbs blinded by the hatred of life,looking for something,some reassurance...perhaps  sympathy?

Yet here he is staring blankly back in to the eyes of a lady bartender he ambushed.

Finally Alex step forward to rescue the girl from the club.

"Stand down."deadpinned the Italian Don.

Alex steps down summissively.

"Amanda get the fuck down now or i will do it myself."he threatens.

With that being said Amanda steps down.

"Good girl." Smirks Don.

When he steps forward, Amanda visibly flitches at the unpredictable movement of Don.

Suddenly he grabs her by her naturally curled African hair and brings her close to his greek  scalptured  face .

Fresh after shave and masculine cologne via vanilla essence air lingers between these still strangers.

"You will never leave me,I will kill you my self understood?." he whisper threats into the tan brown skined ear of a frightened woman. Digging DEEPER into the back of hair scalp skin.

Amanda nodded before the face of a devil,hot tears uncontrollably tearing her face up.

She looks around for help from the red headed British bitch or perhaps this black bald fine man besides the balcony door, instead they both were looking down.

'Bitches.' thought Amanda

He let her go and picked her up his broad  shoulder instead.

Amanda fought against the power of the masculine man but biologically failed and was led towards the door into the long dimmed hall to the secluded area until down the stairs, along with the black man that followed apologetically at the back whilst leaving the red headed girl in her knees still.

Weird.
Thought Andy from the back of Don.

As they past many men in black clean expensive suit,they all bowed at the Don and his brother. 

Until they came closer to a dark huge two metal black doors signed kumbe, where they were met by lingering screams of men...and women.

Amanda was now dead frightened...is he going to kill me, torture me? She asks her self as she again attempts to free from the man in black.

They reached the 21st door to the left where they were met by a black man...exhausted he seemed...struggling to even raise his head to be met by the cold eyes of the devil that wears BRADA.

Don pulls a chair and puts Amanda on it,struggling to free from don's firm grip,she gets tied to a chair where she is looking straight into the eyes of the dreaded man nailed to the cold metal chair.

"This my Angel is your initial process into my world,our world." Don huskly clarifies the confused air in the intense room.

"I will build and mold you to be my own."He darkly continues.

"Those who cross him,meet him,but never live to tell the story. "' Cal's words of infiltrate Amanda's mind.

"No,Mr. D'ANGELO,sir please,am sorry I did not strip for you,please I did not intend disrespect I will not tell anyone please let me go...please plead with me i ...I have a family...errr friends,daughter....and... please?"

Tried Amanda to lie her way out passionately.

"Daughter?"Asked Don with a glint of amusement to his words.

"It's Dominic Angel." He seductively corrects Andy.

"Hammer ." He Indicated Alex to hand it to him.

" Who send you?" He asked the wary faced man nailed to a metal chair.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

Crack!
The man was hit on his left rip cage with a hammer initialized D.D.
Dominic then dug his hand in to the small hole he crafted in the black man's body,trying to pull some organs out.

"No!"

Amanda and the wary man's screams echoed the room as she struggled against the metal chair.

"Muff her mouth. " Dominic ordered Alex.

"It's gonna be a long day." He smirked at horrified tied up girl.

With that being said Amanda,struggling to breath slips into the unconscious world.

"Take her to my room." He ordered Alex.

Alex rushes to pick the gir-

Baaa!

Dominic hushly fisted Alex's teeth out.

"Never again step up without my concern." He angrily states the move Alex made back in his old bedroom.

Alex bowed and respectfully apologized to his 'Don.' , picked Andy up and left for the door

After 2 hours of torture the exhausted man FINALLY submitted to Dominic.

"South African's king." He effortlessly states.
"Please ki...kill me al...ready...I can't". Begs the bleeding,broken man.

"In a hurry are we now?" Played along Dominic... "we just got sta-"

"Don!" Busted open the door.
"It's an emergency!" Cried out the man in black.

Dominic motioned him to leave whilst pulling out his X lock-tactic pistol.

"Lucky is you but not south africa." Darkly said Dominic.

Baam! Cries the pistol.

And so life goes on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EVIL RIGHT?????
=What emergency?

=South African king ???????🤔

=Why would he do that to Andy...the person he claims to want?

=What would you do if you were Andy?

===👺Why would he do that to his brother...evil right?😈

Find out next on channel noodles😋🍜🍜

Captivated???VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instagram account : Ma_tshi_di.so
Follow,dm ,like and comment.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤