🎉Sixteen🎉

Garv and Mahima discussing the impending danger surrounding Gauri, their faces reflecting a mix of concern and determination.

Garv, will you really kill her?

Garv smiles at her question, the expression on his face conveying both amusement and reassurance.

Atya, you know about my feelings for Gauri and yet you think I'll kill her?

Mahima is well aware of Garv's deep affection for Gauri, but despite this, she remains fearful for Gauri's safety. Garv, realizing the seriousness of the situation, presses on.

Does Gauri know about all of this?

Mahima No.

Garv, already contemplating Ganpat Bhosle's possible next moves, outlines his plan to prevent any harm from reaching Gauri.

Atya, we have to save her. I know Ganpat Bhosle too well. He never relies on just one person to do his work. I'm sure he has a plan B in motion. We need to stop him before it's too late.

Mahima, understanding the urgency, follows Garv's instructions, immediately calling her brother Piyush and conveying the message for him to go to the Bhosle residence and keep Ganpat Bhosle occupied by any means necessary.

Gauri's fiancé Siddharat is here, right?

Mahima nods in agreement.

Tell Siddharat to convince Gauri to get married today.

Mahima's shock is palpable at Garv's unexpected request

Are you out of your mind? Gauri won't agree to it!

Garv, already on edge due to the imminent danger, responds firmly.

Then tell that bloody fiancé of hers to convince her.

The tension in the room escalates as Garv's determination to protect Gauri intensifies. Mahima, understanding the urgency of the situation, quickly acts upon Garv's directives to ensure Gauri's safety, albeit with concerns about the feasibility of convincing Gauri for an immediate marriage

After Mahima leaves, Bhairav enters, finding Garv deep in thought. He addresses Garv with a sense of concern and curiosity.

 Dada you really want to siddharat to get married to gauri? aap itni aasani yeh hone doge??

Garv, with a smirk on his face and a dark chuckle, responds, his tone laced with determination.

She is mine, Bhairav. And no matter what happens, I won't let her be anyone else's.

Bhairav is taken aback by Garv's intense conviction.

But you just asked Atya to arrange Gauri's marriage with Siddharat.

Garv's smirk grows wider, his eyes reflecting a fierce determination.

Bhairav, it's time for Ganpat Bhosle to understand who I am and what I am capable of. It's time to declare war against him. And don't worry, Gauri will soon be mine. And from now on, she's not just Gauri to you. Get used to calling her 'Vahini.' She's your soon-to-be sister-in-law.

Garv laughs, a manic edge to his voice, as he waits for the opportune moment to execute his plans, plotting his strategy to make a stand against Ganpat Bhosle, with a firm resolve to claim Gauri as his own. Bhairav, stunned by Garv's determination and the drastic change in his plans, braces himself for the impending storm that Garv is about to unleash.

.

.

.

.