Chapter 1

Authour's POV

Everyone always has a beginning. Y/N is just your regular kid in town who is well protected by his family. As for Yeji, she is the youngest in her family and is well loved. The year was 2011 and things were starting to change for Y/N. Y/N was secretly training to be a wrestler and had been doing so with a trainer since 2010. It was the middle of the year and Y/N received an opportunity of a lifetime. He was scouted by WWE and invited to their tryouts. Y/N did not turn down the opportunity and gave it a try. As for Yeji, she started to take up dancing in the very same year. Yeji trained hard in dancing as she found it fun.

By the end of 2011, Y/N worked in wwe as an intern while training with the company. As for Yeji, she won a mini dance competition held by a company.

Jeonju, South Korea

Yeji's POV

It was just one day after I won the mini dance competition. My parents are so proud of me and we went to celebrate by eating beef at home yesterday! I went to school as per normal and when I arrived at class, I told some of my classmates about me winning the mini dance competition. They were very happy for me until I noticed one of the male classmates (Kim) holding a poster.

"What poster are you holding?" I asked him.

"This is a poster of John Cena. The greatest wwe superstar of all time," Kim said.

I nodded my head until I heard another classmate, Yoo, cutting in and saying that the rock was the best. I just looked at both classmates quarreling which made me chuckle.

"Boys," One of my female classmates (Min) commented.

I nodded my head, telling Min that boys always talk about wrestling and football. It was when I heard Kim mention an Asian wrestler which caught my attention. I turned to Kim and asked him if he was a fanatic about wrestling which made him take his phone and show me a video. Everyone started to crowd around Kim as he played the video. The video seemed like a trailer showing a wrestler. When the wrestler showed his face, Min started to get excited and said the wrestler was handsome. Her comment made me laugh, telling her that every guy she saw was handsome.

"No no. Listen Yeji, this wrestler is really handsome. Take a closer look," she said.

"Alright alright," I said reluctantly.

I looked at the video carefully and realized the wrestler looked very charismatic. I was impressed, which made me accidentally ask when the wrestler was going to debut.

"Hmm, the ending of the video puts the date at 2nd January 2012. That's like four weeks away!" Kim said, sounding very excited.

I chuckled at Kim's excitement as the homeroom soon arrived and we went back to our seats.

Y/N's POV

The company had just released a trailer for my debut! I am so excited. Mr. McMahon asked me to meet him in the headquarters where I did my internship for the past month. I waited outside of his office and his secretary came to me and told me I could see him. I became excited and knocked on the door. I could hear Mr. McMahon calling me to enter, which I did. I walked to him and shook his hand, congratulating me on my future debut date.

"Thank you sir. I am honoured to be even working for this company as an intern during my internship," I said.

Mr. McMahon smiled, telling me that he looked forward to seeing me in the WWE ring. I thanked him and made my way out of his office. As soon as I exited the office, I received a call. I looked at the caller ID and it turned out to be my best friend Aetri.

"What's up Aetri," I said.

"Yo bro, I saw a trailer for your debut! I'm so excited for you," Aetri said.