Chapter 5

Authour's POV

For the next ten months, Itzy did well and won many number one trophies for their debut single dalla dalla. Their next comeback was on 29th July, with the song Icy. It won twelve number one trophies which caught the attention of the public. This made Yeji proud as the leader of the group as the group started to get more calls to appear on tv and commercials. As for Y/N, he did his country proud by winning a gold medal in the 2019 AIBA World boxing championship under the welterweight category. This made Yeji very happy as a fan as she managed to watch a video of Y/N winning the gold medal. As for Itzy, JYP announced a Itzy Premiere Showcase Tour 'Itzy? Itzy!' with several cities announced.

Yeji's POV

The girls and I were very excited when the company announced that we would be doing a showcase at the end of the year. One of the countries was Singapore which made me very excited. I had plans to go around Singapore and maybe get the chance to see Y/N. After we finished our discussions for the showcase, I requested something from the producer.

"Yes Yeji. What is the matter?" Mr JYP asked.

"Can we as a group, stay for a few more days in Singapore?" I asked.

Mr JYP smiled, telling me that he could arrange it as long as we have no schedules. I nodded my head and Mr JYP left the meeting room. I could hear the giggles from the girls which made me turn to look at them. I then asked them what was so funny and Yuna said that I wanted to see Y/N in Singapore.

"That's not true. I just want to enjoy the sights," I explained.

"Come on, stop lying. You just hope to get the chance to bump into Y/N," said Lia.

I was unhappy with the teasing and left the meeting room.

Y/N's POV

After I won the gold medal at the 2019 AIBA World boxing championship, I received a water salute upon arriving back at Singapore's airport. The moment I picked up my luggage and headed to the arrival hall, I saw many cameras and reporters. I was surprised by the crowd as I spotted my parents and went to give them a hug. My sister, Joey, also came to see me and I gave her a hug as well.

"Thanks for coming," I said to my family.

"You're welcome. Let's go home," Joey said.

I nodded my head but reporters came forward and asked me a few questions. I smiled and answered them. It was until one of them asked me if I was dating anyone which made me a little annoyed. I just smiled and said I am not dating anyone. My family and I started to walk out of the terminal, with security guards escorting us to my family's car. Once we got into the car, I sighed in relief.

"Hey brother. I got this for you," Joey said, handing me what seemed to be an album.

"Thanks. Oh this is their latest album isn't it?" I asked.

She nodded her head and I thanked her. I noticed that the album was signed which made me ask her if it was a signed album. She nodded her head which made me smile. I looked at the signature and I could see the words YE and a smiling face.