The Hang outs

Zachary and I started hanging out sometimes and I felt so in love with him. I know that I'm lucky to have him as a friend. But I can just imagine him confessing.

"So, where does you family live? And Why'd you move here?" He asked while we were walking in the middle of the streets.

"They're in LA, I wanted to move because of my dad. He's a fucking pervert and also a jerk. That's why I decided to move here. He's strict. Very abusive I might say"

"Same with my girlfriend. She's only live here for about two years. Things have changed since the day we met."

I felt so lonely in my inside when he said he had a girlfriend. It turns out, I can't have him anymore.

"Oh, I didn't know you had a girlfriend.."

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you. She's been acting really strange lately. I don't even know what she's doing. She keeps saying she's busy. It doesn't even look like she is."

"Is she always on her phone. You know, smiling or laughing while on her phone"

"Yes! Exactly! She does. But I just know that she might be cheating on me"

I felt really sad when he said that. I know some signs when a girl or boy cheats on someone.

"Wanna get coffee?" He asked

"Sure why not"

We sat down and waited for our coffee. While we just started talking and laughing about some other stuff.

I was drinking my coffee while I was looking out the window.

He just stared at me while I was looking at the window. He smiled

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked

I put my coffee on the table and answered the question with hesitation

"No, I had one before but we broke up. He cheated on me with a girl. My brother said that he saw him making out with a girl. I was so fucking mad."

"Hmm.. what's his name?"

"Aaron Humfree"

"He's handsome and cute but not anymore for me. I have a new inspiration."

"Nice.."

The time went by really fast. He drove me all the way back home in my apartment. He was like a gentleman cuz he opened the door for me.
I smiled at him and he smiled at me

"So, are you gonna go by your own? Or do I have to be with you?"

"Oh no it's alright. I can do it."

"But you have three bags on your hands. I should help you"

He took two paper bags out of my hands and brought me to my apartment.

"Well, this is it. I had fun hanging out with you. Let's hang out again next time?"

"Sure" I said then chuckled

His cheeks turned slightly pink when I smiled at him.

"Goodnight Zach"

"Night Monica"

I went inside my apartment and stood at the backdoor. I thought he was still there outside so I looked at the peephole.

"Fuck, she's so pretty." He said while walking.

"Monica Blythe.." he mentioned my name with a hot smile on his face.