Passionate Act

WARNING : THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES LIGHT SMUT !

Today it's saturday so I don't have school, and it means that my mom is going to keep me locked in my room all day...it's already 12 p.m. and i'm bored...i've been reading since 9 already...I close my book and I sigh as i get up from my bed and walk to my window, I look outside my window for several minutes and suddenly out of nowhere someone jumps on my balcony, I jump and gasp out of fear, the person turns around to look at me and...it's zorro !! I smile immediately and blush as i quickly but quietly open the window and let him in, he comes in and i close the window, i look at him smiling and he gets closer to me and wraps one arm around my waist and smirks at me.

Zorro : "Hola hermosa...I missed you, you didn't come to see me last night..."

Lyla : "Yes i'm sorry my parents forced me to go to a ball with them last night..."

I say looking into his eyes with a sorry look, he smirks at me, i still have that thought in my mind that he's Alejandro.

Zorro : "It's fine, i had other things to do too anyway..."

He let me go and looked around the room.

Zorro : "Nice room..."

Then he looked at me smirking and said

Zorro : "Nice bed..."

I blush and he approaches me and picks me up bridal style and i gasp and giggle as he looks into my eyes and gives me a quick kiss as he walks to my bed and lays me down on it as he climbs on top of me, i smile while looking into his eyes, as i give him a quick kiss on the tip of his nose and he smiled...i giggle and he begins to kiss me passionately, i kiss him back and i put both my hands on either side of his face, our tongues meet and start dancing together, he then starts to kiss my neck leaving bruises, i let out soft moans here and there...he removes his hat and throws it wherever on the floor as it starts to become serious, i then start ubuttoning his shirt slowly as he kisses me again on the lips and then breaks the kiss to look into my eyes and to ask me a question...

Zorro : "Are you sure you want to do this with me...?"

Lyla : "I am sure...you're my soulmate...but i'll only do it if you take off your mask and tell me your name..."

I say looking into his eyes as i stop unbuttoning his shirt and caress his cheek with my left hand as he sighs and nods his head, i'm so happy he's going to reveal himself to me ! he starts taking off his mask and...he throws it on the floor next to his hat, I gasp and my eyes widen...

Lyla : "Alejandro...?"

Alejandro : "Yes it is me hermosa...happy with what you are seeing...?"

I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek and say

Lyla : "Very happy...so i was right, it is you...i loved our dance last night..."

Alejandro : "I loved our dance last night too hermosa, it will not be our last one do not worry...now, shall we continue what we stopped ?"

He asked me smirking and looking into my eyes, i smile and nod as he starts kissing me again but this time a bit more roughly...i keep on unbuttoning his shirt and take it off as i throw it on the floor, he breaks the kiss to take off my shirt too as he does, he begins to kiss my collarbone and my chest, he slowly removed my bra and...well...the rest i'll leave it to your imagination...just know that it was my most special and magical afternoon, the most passionate, loving and wild afternoon of my life...after we did what we did we were both laying under the covers, naked and sweaty, cuddling, I sigh and look up into his eyes and i say

Lyla : "Thank you..."

He looks down at me confused but smiling

Alejandro : "For what hermosa ?..."

Lyla : "For being the best boyfriend in the world...I love you..."

Alejandro : "Yo tambien te quiero mi amor..."

He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and caresses my waist as then the problems are here...I hear my bedroom door being unlocked and i look at alejandro in fear and we both get out of bed, naked, I pass him his clothes quickly as he puts on his underwear and i put on my underwear and my bra and my night robe, the door began to open, i look at him in panic and i make him a sign to quickly hide under the bed so he does, I quickly get in bed under the covers and pretend to be asleep as my mom comes in...

Mother : "Lyla wake up ! You should eat your lunch now, i'm going to leave it here."

I slowly opened my eyes and look as my mom puts my lunch on my nightstand.

Lyla : "Thank you mother."

Like that, she leaves the room and locks me in again, Alejandro came out from under the bed and sighed out of relief as he begins to put on his pants, i sigh of relief too and get out of bed as i walk to him and laugh as i say

Lyla : "We almost got caught !"

He chuckles and nods as he begins to put on his shirt.

Alejandro : "Yeah !"

He finishes putting his shirt on and he quickly puts on his mask, hat and cape and approaches me and gives me a quick kiss on the lips and looked deeply into my eyes...

Alejandro : "I have to go now...will you come and see me tonight ?"

Lyla : "Yes...i'll try to climb down my balcony..."

I said smiling and looking into his eyes as he caresses my face and kisses me passionately, i kiss him back, he breaks the kiss and turns around as he leaves through the balcony, i keep smiling...i'm no longer a virgin ! still smiling, i sit down on my bed and start eating my lunch...