Charming Encounter part 2

I woke up in the morning...I get up from my bed and put on my night robe on top of my night dress and decide to go downstairs into the kitchen to eat breakfast with my parents...

Lyla : "Good morning mother...good morning father..."

They don't even answer me...they don't even look at me, i'm just some kind of domestic animal for them i guess...I sigh and sit down at the table and eat some bread...i'm not really hungry because all i can think about is the meeting i had last night with zorro...

Mother : "Lyla...Lyla ?..."

I didn't hear my mom because i was looking at my bread smiling and i was deeply thinking about the love of my life when suddenly my father punches the table...

Father : "LYLA!!"

I jump, he scared me, i look at my father, the smile and happiness left my face only to be replaced by fear and shock...my mother clears her throat and says

Mother : "You should get ready for school..."

I take a deep breath to calm down as my father looks at me with anger and i get up and go upstairs to my room and hold my tears...i get ready for school, i put on a wonderful dress, i take my school bag and put what i need for school in it and more importantly, i put the makeup i need in it hoping my mom won't look inside my bag, i put on my shoes and my coat and i go downstairs into the living room and say to my parents

Lyla : "I'm going to school now...until then..."

I turn around and leave the house as i stop when i'm near the school and i can't see my house anymore, i sit down on a bench and take my makeup and a small mirror, i put on some mascara and some lipstick and some blush, i put the makeup away in my bag as i get up from the bench and continue my way to school...when i arrive there i enter the school and sit down at my usual place in the classroom...I hear girls talking...

Girl 1 : "I heard a rumor saying that someone...a girl from this school met the great Zorro last night..."

Girl 2 : "It's impossible ! we're all between 14 and 18 here !"

I hear them talking and i start laughing as they turn around and look at me with disgust on their faces and say

Girl 1 : "What's so funny ?"

Girl 2 : "Why are you wearing makeup ?"

Girl 3 : "Why are you laughing at us ?"

I stop laughing and look at them smirking and say

Lyla : "Well...you three are stupid, I'm wearing makeup because...I want to...and I want to look beautiful for my man friend...and I'm not laughing at you...I'm laughing at what you were saying...I'm the one who met him last night..."

All three of them looked at me with shock on their faces and then

Girl 2 : "It's impossible ! not you...you're 17...plus, you're really ugly..."

The other two girls began laughing, I laughed too and they looked shocked again and confused, the teacher came into the classroom and told everyone to shut their mouths...

After School -

I was going home, i stopped again on that bench from this morning as i take a tissue and wipe the makeup off my face and throw the tissue away and then i carry on going home, as i was going home i realized that maybe i forgot my notebook in school so as i walk i look into my bag and i run into a stranger accidentally and fall down on the floor on my back...

Lyla : "Ouch..."

??? : "I'm sorry miss...let me help you..."

The stranger offers his hand for me to take to get up, i gladly take it and get up, once i'm up i look into the man's eyes and...i recognize his eyes from somewhere...we keep holding hands and looking at each other for at least 2 or 3 minutes...he seems to recognize me too...then he smirks...I know that smirk from somewhere too ! it's really strange...I then say