Chapter 10

2 weeks later

Y/n's POV

You and Luffy have been in a very good relationship lately. He would always wait for you after class and school and would always have Friday dates. He would always talk about how you were going to be the queen of the pirates when he becomes King. You've never been truly happy in all your life.

Well happiness sometimes isn't permanent.

Whilst you and Alora were getting ready, you suddenly felt weak and vulnerable, making you drop to the floor. That's when you both saw you glitch, like you were a piece of broken tech. In horror, you both looked at each other, shocked.

" What the hell was that?"

The rest of the day you both constantly thought about what had happened, not going unnoticed by the crew. It worried Luffy that you were always so deep in thought with a concerned look. He knew that something was troubling you, but what was it?

He decided to ask you after school were you had more time. On the way home, it was silent but you didn't even realise it until he asked,
" Y/n. What's wrong? You and Alora have been acting strange all day. Is something bothering you?"

He stopped walking and held both of your hands. It was the first time you've never seen him smile probably before, other than him fighting someone who pissed him off. You felt guilty so you decided to finally tell him.

You replied,
" Promise me you won't think I'm crazy? "

He just shook his head, curious at what was going on. You arrived at your house and it was all to yourself because Alora was out with Zoro. Closing the door, you went upstairs to your room with him and sat on the bed nervously.

You asked,
" What if I told you, that I wasn't from here?"

He responded innocently,
" You're not from this island? There's nothing wrong with that,"

You just shook your head,
" No. I mean from this world,"

The room was silent as the tension arose between you both. You could only sense the tension in the air, whereas he was just confused. It felt like an immense
pressure on your chest that you couldn't shake off. Luffy could tell how nervous you was and held your hands, squeezing them slightly.

" What do you mean?"

Before you could respond your body glitched once again, your body almost becoming transparent in the process. You shrieked quietly in pain, feeling as if your whole body got jolted with electricity. The same must have happened with Alora.

Luffy's eyes widened, his grin completely fading from his face. It quickly turned to concern as your body turned back to normal. He asked, pulling your weak body close to his,
" What was that?"

" I'm not from this world, Luffy. Neither is Alora. And I think it isn't permanent,"

As much as you hated to admit it; you might be going back to your world. Leaving your boyfriend and future crew is the worst pain you've ever felt.
You could feel your body getting weak everyday but you didn't think much off it, no matter how much blood you drank.

He was more confused than ever but began to worry. He didn't want to lose you and the relationship you both had. He never knew he was truly capable of love. His ambition always seemed more important.

He didn't respond and just hugged you tightly, not wanting to let go. You had no idea how much time you had left in this world, but you hoped it would be long enough for you to say goodbye to everyone.

That night, Luffy refused to leave you, clearly scared that he would go to the academy the next day and see you truly gone. Alora slept in her room, silently crying that she also had to leave Zoro.

The next day, when you told the crew, they were confused and heart broken. They loved both of your company and didn't want you gone. Even when you do go, you hope that somehow, someway, you'll be able to come back.

Throughout the week, you've all been endlessly hanging around with each other, spending all the time you've both got left in this world. Wanting to make memories. You even got an artist to draw you all together for the crew to keep forever.

/////////////////////////////////

A few nights later, the glitching got so bad you both wasn't able to move probably. Tears forming in your eyes, somehow, you knew this was the last night here. It was like your body was fed up of fighting back.

You grabbed a piece of paper and quickly wrote a note down, your tears staining some parts of the paper in the process. After two minutes of writing, your vision became blurry and everything went black. Both yours and Alora's bodies faded completely, turning into nothing but dust.