The Discovery

Minko hugged her stepdad and walked outside, she saw the most absolute vivid and radiant skyline in the world. It looked as if was magic if you'd touch it. It was beautiful and stunning and Minko couldn't look away. "DADDD" she yelled, her stepfather ran out "what is it, Min?" He asked "Look! The beautiful skyline is so vivid and vibrant and I wish I could touch it!!" Minko said, she could barely keep her excitement. "That's beautiful but I'm not sure if anyone would be able to touch it, but if you could that would be so impressive!!" He said, Minko felt encouragement from these words. She jumped but still couldn't reach the 'tippy top' of the sky. She had jumped so much and felt ran out. But she wanted to reach the skyline. Her mother walked outside. "Minko! It's time to go to sleep!" She yelled "ok mama!" She yelled back to her mum. She ran inside and put on her pjs, her mother had asked her if she wanted to watch a film and she said yes. There was a documentary called "the myth of the magical skyline" she was excited because she wondered if this Magical and mythical skyline was the same one that lay in the sky above her home in New York City. The skyline wasn't just a horizon. It was pink and glowing and in a squiggly line.