028

It had been a almost a year since Chuuya had "joined" the Port Mafia. Dazai was quick to notice that Chuuya hadn't really picked up on any normal adultery knowledge. Chuuya never masterbated, never got hard, and never made any dirty jokes, or showed any hints of him knowing about anything sexual.

Dazai would know since he was with him 24/7, since he lived with him and all. Dazai had a strange desire to teach Chuuya everything about sex and masterbation. He desired to rip Chuuya of his innocence. But there was one problem, he didn't know how to go about it.

Until one night where his chance displayed itself right in front of Dazai's eyes.

...

Double black had just gotten back from a long, grueling, tiring, bloody mission. They entered their shared apartment, sighing in relief that they were finally home. "Hey, Chuuya~" Dazai said, interrupting the silence. "Hmm?" Chuuya replied, annoyed that Dazai would roudely intervene with his precious peace and quiet.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, okay?" Chuuya audibly grumbled, deeply loathing Dazai for interrupting his piece with this odd statement/question. Chuuya only waved him off, going to his bathroom to do the same.

...

Thirty minutes later, as Dazai was still taking his unusually long showers (in which he wasn't really washing himself, he just liked the hot water), Dazai heard a knock on the door. Not really caring if Chuuya saw Dazai naked (the shower door was crystal clear), he shouted for Chuuya to come in.

"Dazai, I swear to god if you keep stealing my brush I'll-" Halfway into his sentence, Chuuya's eyes widened, seeing his partners completely bare body. His eyes immediately dropped to the ground, but it didn't matter, becuase his brain kept repeating the dashing image in his mind anyway.

Chuuya suddenly felt an odd sensation in his lower region, finding that it was rather pleasurable. "I-I-I need my brush~" Chuuya slapped a hand over his mouth, completely embarrassed. He had accidentally moaned out his words. Dazai poked his head out from the clear glass door, immediately glancing down to Chuuya's dick, seeing a rather big prick in his pants.

"Chuuya~ my, my~! I never knew Chibi couldn't keep his boners to himself~!" Dazai cooed. Chuuya looked up, seemingly confused. "B-boner?" Chuuya, as quiet as he could, asked. Dazai darkly chuckled, stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel, slowly wrapping it around his waist.

"I think Chuuya needs some long overdue explaining!"

...

Chuuya was on the couch with Dazai, only in his boxers, while Dazai was fully clothed. "W-what are we doing, asshole?" Chuuya asked, half in pleasure, half in pain, from his erection. "Well, I'm going to teach you how to get rid of that!" Dazai answered, motioning to Chuuya's cock.

Chuuya nodded weakly, looking down at his own dick. "Do you want to finger yourself or jerk yourself off?" Dazai seriously asked, the mood changing. Chuuya thought about this for a moment. "I-I guess whichever one is easier.." this made Dazai smile. "I suppose that would be jerking yourself of then."

Dazai shifted, getting on his knees. "I'm going to remove your boxers, mmk?" Chuuya eagerly whined, desperate to get rid of this boner. Dazai then slowly stripped Chuuya of his only remaining clothing, watching as his flushed red (at the tip) dick sprung out. Chuuya tilted his head back, taking a deep breath.

"I'm going to do it first to show you," Dazai warned. Chuuya nodded, weakly letting out a mewl. Dazai then lightly wrapped his hand around Chuuya's member, starting slow, as he bobbed his hand up and down.

Chuuya was already a drooling, blushing, sweating, moaning mess. "Gosh, Chuu~ I've just started and you're already such a mess~" Dazai teased. Chuuya moaned loud, pre-cum dripping out of his dick.

Once Dazai felt like Chuuya was going to cum soon, he said: "Chuuya, try and do it yourself, mmk?" At this, Dazai let go of Chuuya's cock, drawing out an angry whine from the red haired. Still desperate to "find release" as Dazai calls it, he wrapped his own hand around himself, trying his very best to precisely copy Dazai's movements.

Soon, Chuuya was jerking himself off fast, moaning just as loud as he was before. Of course, Dazai was hard, but he'd deal with this on his own later. For now, this was the only thing he was going to do with Chuuya. Until he was ready.

"It feels warm- Mm~ Daz- AHH~ Chuuya came in his hand, his dick twitching. "And that was the warm feeling, Chuu. You came!" Chuuya looked down at his, once hard, dick. "It...what's the white stuff?" Chuuya muttered, utterly embarrassed. "It's called cum, baby." 'B-BABY?!' Chuuya thought.

"Chuuya?" Dazai asked. Chuuya looked away from his penis, his face still bright pink. "Do you really know nothing about sex?" Dazai continued. Chuuya only pouted and looked away. "Well, when I was in The Sheep, Shirase told me a little about it....B-but only with girls and..b-boys.." Chuuya's voice trailed off at the end, not being able to contain his embarrassment.

"How about I teach you from now on. Chuuya was about to deny but then he thought about it. "This was weird, but it also felt kinda good. B-BUT YOU'RE NOT MY SEX TEACHER OR SOME SHIT!! Y-you just...teach me sex." Dazai chuckled at Chuuya's dumb response. "That makes me your sex teacher teacher, Chuu~"

"SHUT UP,"

__________________________________________________________

Chuuya lost his innocence >U< I JUST FINISHED A HIGH SCHOOL AU FANFIC AND I'M SO SAD!! ALSO, CAN I JUST TALK ABOUT HOW THE AUTHOR PROMISED THEY'D UPDATE SOON!! IT'S BEEN ALMOST FOUR YEARS SWEETIE!! FOUR YEARS!!!!!!!!!! hmphhh..ANYWAYS I'M SORRY MY OWN UPDATES HAVE BEEN SO INCONSISTENT! But at least I don't promise like that author to update soon and proceeds to not update for FOUR FRICKING YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay I'll shut up now-

GRAMMER CORRECTIONS AS ALWAYS PLEASE!

words: 1,006