CHAPTER 1

"......and cut!!!"

The director shouted, and everyone inside the room applauded. The very serious and intense atmosphere awhile ago suddenly became warm, and full of joy, as the two actors have done their job perfectly good.

"That's a wrap up, thank you"

"You really are born talented"

Sabi ng director, clapping his hands,habang papalapit ito sa dalaga na ngayun ay nag pupunas na ng luha. Bakas ang saya at appreciation sa mukha ng director.

"Salamat direct. I couldn't have done all of this if it wasn't for your advices and guidance"

Sagot ng actress, habang malawak ang ngiti na hinarap ang director.

"Direct, why does she only get the compliment? Pano naman ako?"

Biro ng actor, na siyang leading man sa teleseryeng kakatapos lang nila I shoot.

" Alden, everyone already knows that you're a good actor, and I have acknowledge it many times. Kaya ibigay mo na ang compliments sa ating nag iisang Michelle Dee ok?"

Tumawa nang bahagya ang tatlo.

" Well, nag bibiro lng naman ako direct, and it was such an honor to be chosen as the first leading man of our very own Miss Universe for her first lead role"

A laugh was again heard, as the three converse. But Michelle jokingly rolled her eyes at the man.

" Anong Miss Universe, ni dinga ako naka pasok sa top 5"

" So what, you're the Miss Universe to everyone around the world"

Alden said as he playfully wink at her.

For a moment, Michelle thinks that those words looks familiar, and a certain image of someone pops in her mind. But she did not dwell so much on it.

" Ohhh..stop with your flattery Mister" she retorted and rolled her eyes for the second time to the man.

" Heto nanaman sila, ginagawa niyo nanaman akong third wheel."Direct Marc jokingly said.

The two stopped their banters and looked at the director. The woman raised her left eye brow, while the man has a wide grin on his face.

"Oh siya. Maiwan ko na muna kayo to have your moments. Again Michelle you really did a good job, you too Alden. Don't forget our dinner in celebrating the end of the shoot. Di kayo pwede mawala ok?"

Direct Marc happily said, as  he bid his good bye.

" Opo direct, thank you again" Michelle said.

" No worries, direct we will definitely be their " Alden said, at pasimpleng inakbayan ang dalaga.

Nginitian lang sila ng director, at umalis na.

When he was already out of sight, tiningnan ng dalaga ang kamay na naka akbay sakanya, at siniko ang tagiliran ng actor.

" Ouch!!!"

Napangiwi ito na siyang dahilan nang pag alis nito sa kanyang kamay sa balikat ng actress at sapo-sapo ang tagiliran.

" What was that for?"

The man asked as he winced in pain.

" Dumada moves kana naman. I did not hit you that hard naman, ouch ka diyan "

The man stand up straight as he shyly, scratch the back of his head.

"HEHE, kala ko maka-ka lusot"

_____________________________

It's already 6:00 pm. When Michelle was done doing her make up, ready to attend their dinner celebration which will start at 7:00 pm.

She was in her condo. Sitting infront of her vanity mirror inside her room, while checking her make up. She was wearing an all white fitted long sleeve dress, paired with white 4 inch heels.

While checking and making sure that everything is ready and while she wait for her manager to pick her up, she suddenly heard her phone snooze

While checking and making sure that everything is ready and while she wait for her manager to pick her up, she suddenly heard her phone snooze. Followed by a none stop notifications. She furrowed her brows, and walk towards her bed side table kung nasaan ang phone niya.

"What's with all of this notifications?"

She curiously asked her self, and picked up her phone. Upon opening, she saw many notifications from her Instagram,twitter, TikTok and even facebook. Lots of people are tagging her.

She open her twitter first and upon checking the notifications in her twitter. There she saw kung ano ang tina tag ng mga tao sa kanya with a hashtag.

#pordeevore #pordee # pordeeuniverse.

Humigpit ang hawak niya sa kanyang cellphone nang makita kung saang comment section ng post siya tinatag ng mga tao.

It was a tweet from no other than

'Antonia Posild'

The person whom she have not seen for almost 8 months after they part ways in Mexico.

The tweet shows a photo of Antonia with her boyfriend Irfan. Antonia was wiping the sweat on the mans forehead with such a big and sweet smile, while the man was looking at her with the same sweet smile while the mans arms are wrapped around the womas waist. They are looking at each others eyes, looking lovely and happy.

The caption says.

*Congratulations my Love for winning the Game. You are the best🥰
I love you❤️*

Michelle was looking at the photo blankly. Still holding the phone tight that it could break.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to collect herself all together. Memories with the women in the photo is slowly clouding her mind.

" What's so big deal about it Michelle. Just let it go and stop thinking about her"

After scolding herself, she got some courage to read the comments where she was tag:

" @michellemdee paki galaw ang baso, 😭😭

#pordeevorce na ba? "

" My I love you han nang nagaganap bounce na ba @michelemdee?"

" Antonia and her boyfriend are cute, but @michelemdee and Antonia are perfect

#pordeeuniverse"

There are still many comments where she was tag. But don't have enough courage anymore to read them.

All she could do was smile bitterly at the photo on her phone. And recall the memories that she shared with the woman who made her heart flutter every single time.

" I bet she already sort her feelings now, and she chose him "

Michelle stared blankly at the photo as a lone single tear, fall from her eyes.

A/N: thats it for the first chapter. Medj boring pero babawi  nalang ako sa mga susunod na chapter. HEHE

Crdts: to the rightful owner of the photo.

More Characters will be added as the story progress. Hope you enjoy🥰