CHAPTER 3

Author's Pov (PRESENT DAY)

It was unknown to Michelle that the simple dinner that their director hosted would include a media conference afterwards.( the conference was being broadcast live)

She was only informed by her manager, when the dinner was done.

That's why here she is now, smiling to all the cameras pointed at them. She was sitting between Direct Marc and her leading man to their Teleserye Alden Richards.

Although not prepared, she answered all the questions regarding their drama. Of course with Alden also supporting her answers.

But one question from the reporter caught her off guard.

"Miss Dee, are you aware that you're trending right now? with the hashtag of the fandom that you and Miss Thailand have, the #PorDeeUniverse?"

After that question, the smile on her face stiffened. Good thing that she was good in masking her emotions, and was able to compose herself without being obvious.

She smiled at the reporter, before answering.

"I actually saw it kanina, on my way here "

" Have you been in contact with Miss Thailand lately?"- Reporter

" Unfortunately, we don't. Pareho kasi kaming busy with our own schedules and work. Though, I do miss her, and I hope to see her again" Michelle answered still wearing that force smile on her face.

But to the eyes of many it was genuine. That's how good of an actress she is.

With that answer, the crowd went wild for a moment. Then another reporter raised a question.

" Have you seen the photo of Ms, Porsild and her boyfriend, that she posted online. #Pordeevorce was trending kasi, because of that photo and marami sa fans niyo ang parang nalungkot. What can you say about that?" the reporter asked with a chuckle.

Michelle tightened the grip on her microphone, a sign of uneasyness. Truth be told she's starting to get uncomfortable. However, she masked it with a force laugh as she shifted a little on her sit.

"Uhhmm, to answer your question. We all know that Anntonia was in a very serious long term relationship. They are such a very wonderful couple and I wish them the best. As for our PorDee fans, thank you for always being there with us, from the start until now. We really appreciate you, and I hope that you will still support us through our journey"

The reporter seems to be satisfied with her answer, as he thanked her and let the other reporters to asked their questions.

" This question is for Alden"- Reporter

After hearing that, Michelle heave a sigh, and silently thank God as the attention was not on her anymore.

" Soo, Alden how was working with our Miss Universe Philippines?"- You could notice a tease from the tone of the reporter.

Before answering. The man in question look at the lady beside him. You could notice adoration in his gaze.

Kaya naman one of the crowd can't but help to shout.

"Grabe namang, titig yan Alden. Baka matunaw yan ah" that remark made the whole room into a fit of laughter.

" Can't help it. Ganda niya eh " The man answered as he winked at Michelle, who playfully slap his shoulder.

"Bolero" Was all the lady could say, the genuine smile that are taken a way awhile ago came back.

" Well, it was such an honor to be the first leading man of this gorgeous lady beside me. Working with her was never hard. She was such an a mazing actress and I would love to work with her again"

" The chemistry between the two of you has been appreciated by many. Giving you the love team of DeeRich. Lakas maka pang mayaman" the reporter teased before continuing his question.

" So yun nga, many of your fans pointed out how you look at Ms, Dee. Sinasabing parang my something daw. My question is may something nga ba sa inyo? or everything is all about work and the two of you are really just good friends "
The question was like a bomb, everyone was anticipating for their answer. Nag aantay nang matarayang pasabog.

The gleam in Alden's eyes shone. The truth is he's been courting Michelle for almost 5 months now. They've been friends for years, and he have feelings for her ever since. But he only had the courage to court her a month after they started filming their drama.

Although he really, wanted to shout to the world that he love her. That he's courting her, he still need the lady's permission. That's why he look at her hesitantly, reading the others expression.

Obviously, if he announced right now that there's something between them. It could boost their drama. But work aside he is being considerate of what the woman beside him would feel.

When he look at her, she's also looking at him. He don't know what's the meaning of that smile on her face. However, he saw how she's tightly holding her mic that was rested in her lap.

He guess, that was his cue, to answer and just say that they are just good friends, and deny that there's something between them.

With hesitation and a little bit of disappointment, he looked at the reporter who was asking him, ready to answer, when suddenly Michelle spoke. Cutting him off guard before he could even open his mouth to speak.

" Actually........." paused......

" Alden and I have been secretly dating "

BOOOMMM!!!

The bomb that everyone have been waiting just exploded.

A moment of silence, then the crowd started to get noisy. Everyone was shocked, some got excited. With just a simple statement, everything went upsidedown.

Even the people watching in their houses, was surprised to what they just heard.

-------------------------------------------

On the other hand, somewhere in a neighboring country.

A woman clad in her night gown, sitting on her cozy couch in her living room, watching an conference interview on her 62-inch TV, just dropped the wine she was drinking.

Red wine and a broken glass scattered on the floor. As the word " secretly dating " continuesly replayed on her head.

With a gloomy face, heart tightening, and expression blank, She turned off the TV, stood up from the couch, not even bothering to clean up the mess she created, and just walked upstairs and entered her room as she closed the door with a loud bang.

-------------------------------------------

AN:Luhhhh, sino kaya yung lady na nasa neighboring country?🙈