First Kiss

2004Bill (15)  x fem!reader (14)

2004
Bill (15)  x fem!reader (14)

You and Bill have been best friends since kindergarten,
but something changed.You catched feelings for him,but you couldn't tell him I would ruin the friendship ...

❀❀❀❀❀

Bill was chilling in the living room while I was in the kitchen, preparing snacks because we wanted to watch a movie.I put some Popcorn in a bowl.I made an extra bowl for Bill's skittles cause I knew he loves them.

„Y/n?? Are you done ?"

„Yes,I'm coming!"

I took the bowls,walked in the living room and placed the snacks on the table. Bill opened his arms so I could lie down. He turned on the movie and lightly stroked my arm. The stroking made me tired so I yawned.

„You tired?"

„yeah...a little"

The film had only been running for 30 minutes and I was tired? What the hell? Me and Bill continued cuddling until I fell asleep.

When I woke up I noticed that me and Bill were lying completely differently. He was lying on my chest and between my legs. I stroked his hair and he hummed into my chest.

~next day at school~

I walked into the school,searching for Bill.I didn't saw him but my bully coming straight to me.

Awww little Y/n still didn't had her first kiss yet?"

"Just leave it Tessa..." I said

She just laughed and answered „Don't be sad maybe the Emo boy will kiss you"

"Don't call him a emo!"I shouted

Bill came running to me,took me by my hand and ran with me to the restrooms.

You ok?"

"Yea...I'm fine"

"I heard what she said.Its ok that you didn't had your first kiss yet.You aren't a slut like her,she almost kissed the whole school"

thank you Bill"

„you are so welcome"

I looked Bill in the eyes,he was already staring at mine.Our face's moving closer to each other until our lips met.
*OMGGG I'M kissing my best friend...hold on...I have my first kiss with my best friend!!!*

My hands moving to his cheeks to deepen the kiss.I felt him smile into it. We slowly pulled away and just smiled.

I like you Y/n...no...I love you"

„I love you too Bill"

————————-

Nahhhh my first English oneshot 😩😩😩I'm sorry if it's not good I'm German and only speak English in school or on Wattpad 🥲
Love ya 💋
Leave requests