I step out of my carriage and find myself in front of the gates that lead into my uncle's estate. I take a moment to just look around and admire everything. Compared to my old home this is a fucking castle. After about a minute the gates swing open, my bags lift into the air, and a short lady comes out the front door. She makes a motion towards her with her fingers and my bags fly inside. She gives me a weird look.

 "Aren't you coming in?" she yells from the door. With quick steps, I start walking toward her and I hear the gates closing behind me. The sun is just going down so It's probably around 5 PM. Seasons still exist in the other world and as we approach the winter months it's getting darker and darker outside.

I go inside the house and take a look around. It's built in a gothic style but still looks kind of homey. It has two levels up and one down. I quickly spot a small staircase going downwards. I'm guessing that's where the maids and the butler lives. I look to my left and I see the foyer which is right next to the dining room. To my right, there is a small sun parlor that leads to a more normal-looking living space. While I'm observing the house the lady who let me in introduces herself.

"I'm Mrs. March, I'm the head housemaid here. If you need anything, let me know" She says, and before I could even respond she's already gone up the stairs with my bags.

"Letitia darling!" my aunt suddenly says, kissing me on both cheeks. She has a strong British accent which honestly really suits her. She has long silky silver-like hair and her irises are almost black.

"It's so good to finally see you again Ramona" I say and give her a hug. My uncle is standing right next to her, smiling at me.

"Letitia" he says and gives me a half-hug. He isn't a particularly tall man, I would say he's even a little shorter than his wife, but at the same time, he somehow looks like he could take down five people.

Two more people appear on the stairs.

"You must remember your cousins" my aunt says energetically.

"We kind of never met" says the girl on the stairs. She resembles her mother in a lot of ways. The lower half of the hair is just like Ramona's, but hers is much shorter and her roots are dark brown.

Her cat-like eyes scan me.

"Hi I'm Tori, you're Letitia, right?" she takes a few steps towards me and reaches out her hand which I shake.

"Yeah, thanks for having me" I say smiling at her. The boy beside her steps closer too. I would say he's taller than the average person but not outstanding. Unlike his twin sister, his eyes look weirdly normal, his hair however is dark but has some lighter stripes in it.

"Glad you're here, I'm Finn" he says with a half smile also holding out his hand, I guess it's a family thing. I shake his hand and smile back at him.

After meeting my new-old family I got escorted into my room. It's on the second floor, next to Finn's and opposite Tori's room. I think it was used as a guest bedroom or something, it looks kind of boring. It only has a bed, a desk, and a dresser inside. The walls are lined with wood and there's a built-in bookshelf, along with two big windows. At least I'll get to decorate it. I unpack my clothes and as I open my closet to put them in I discover that my closet is already full. I don't even know what I was thinking honestly, this is Elsher I can't wear my old clothes anymore. Suddenly I feel embarrassed about what I walked through the door in. My new clothes look marvelous, not many bright colors, but instead lots of black, grey, white, some red, and of course silver. Ramona must have picked them out.

I put my old clothes back into my bags and put the bags under my bed, I hope I won't have to use them again in the near future. I am absolutely ready to go to bed and I start to make my way toward the bathroom when I see that I also have a couple of books on my desk along with a class schedule. How could've I forgotten about school?