//29//

It was a hour or something and though san was really happy and comfortable, it only made san feel guiltier about him
suspecting them. Wooyoung squeezed his arms under the table and held on to it tightly.

Smiling...san returned back to his non guilty self and made him more comfortable around them.

It was as if there was some kinda understanding between them and that would make their love so much stronger to so much more days, weeks, months, years and finally forever.

Forever is a big word.

But it slips out of their mind so easily when it comes to their love.

A day later, they continued their life as procurators and went on to constantly working without being able to see each other that much even though they are under the same building.

San was a little confused about how he didnt find wooyoung when he was back home.

Wooyoung told he would be driving with a friend. But that doesnt explain why he took so much time. San had a lot of work.
So he came home pretty late. But wooyoung was still not here.

Later. In the midnight, a drunk wooyoung entered the topic of matter.

San was pretty mad. Yet. He would not shout at the drunk self of the boy. But he wasnt going to leave this to the morning.

So he opened the bathrooms door and made wooyoung get into the shower with him. He could see wooyoung slowly getting out from the drunk state.

And there was a truth to be revealed. Almost everybody knew it. Except for them.

 Except for them