The main character 3

"Let's start with students then." When Seungcheol finally turned back to meet the guilty faces of his students, Jeonghan announced.

"If you have anything to say to Mr. Choi, do it now, it's his last day anyway."

The class was on the verge of tears, some of them even wiped it off secretly when no one was paying attention. They can't accept this, this was too cruel.

One of them then stated, almost crying, "We'll miss you sir. We are sorry for bothering you regarding your personal life. Please tell your spouse that we are sorry to them too."

The student was now fully crying while a smile crept on Seungcheol's face when he looked at them, "Why not tell them by yourself?"

Seungcheol then met with that confused gazes of his students as if he just asked them to walk on water. He shook his head in disbelief, grabbing Jeonghan by his waist and pulling him close, "Meet my husband, Yoon Jeonghan, The one you were dieing to meet all these while."

The class gasped and Seungcheol could tell he never encountered those expressions on their faces in his years of teaching career. It was funny the moment their jaw dropped when Seokmin announced it too, "And my husband, Hong Joshua, the real one."

The class watched them being giggly when being in their husband's arms. They didn't know what was more shocking, the fact that their both professor had husbands or that these both beautiful men were their husband.

Seungkwan exclaimed, feeling betrayed, "You mean this all was a lie? You mean no one is quitting? And you also mean I cried for nothing?"

Joshua slightly laughed, standing in front of him and ruffling his hair lovingly, "You said you wanted to meet us didn't you? We just thought why not give you all surprise so you would remember us forever?"

Chan added bitterly, "I hate surprises from now."

It was supposed to be mean but the way younger said the sentence with so much of mixed emotions at a time, it sounded extremely cute. Even Jeonghan giggled while leaning a little more onto Seungcheol side.

Seokmin sighed in disbelief, "You people should apologise to my students, you literally made them cry with whatever bullshit you just spoke."

Jeonghan and Joshua nodded, coming forward and bowing at the students formally, "Sorry to everyone present here. We are not any professors, it's our husband's job and they are better in it than us anyway. To a honest note, we did not fight because of any of you all, and beside our name, everything we said was a complete bullshit."

"Actually we were demonstrating you all how you should think smartly when someone like us try to trick you. It was our practice class and you people failed miserably."

The class laughed at the overreaction of Jeonghan, finally leading to a lot lighter environment. Seungcheol then came forward, watching his husband visibly being annoyed with his long hair as he fished out a hair tie from his pocket, grabbing his hair gently from the back and tieing it in a low pony.

The class swooned over their dynamics when Jeonghan let his husband do whatever he pleased with his hair, "What are you even doing here?"

Jeonghan then turned towards his husband, "You told me you wanted me to meet them, I though came here to give you your lunch but I ended up taking their class since I got to know you were busy. I thought it was a good idea as I had Joshua with me."

"You almost gave them a heart attack."

"They'll remember me forever by this, don't you all?" Jeonghan asked the students in front who only nodded when he raised his brows in question. Mr. Yoon was beautiful, Mr. Choi was beautiful, they both were perfect for eachother, totally.

While Joshua was now sticking beside his husband, smiling while waving when the four decided to end the class there and leave, Mr. Lee giving a quick peck to his husband while leading him off the corridors while Mr. Choi clinging to his one, almost on the verge of kissing him but would immediately retreat when realised the amount of students looking at them.

They looked good together. These four were the perfect example that God did make matches in heaven. They felt like a main character between them while Seungkwan and Chan couldn't help be feel like third wheelers. It felt like it was their world and they were just existing.