Chapter 2

At sea side
"Sir the ship is about to reach " Shekhawat's PA to him
"I hope everything is perfectly ready as we can't any chance."Mr.Shekhawat said.
"Yes sir, everything thing is ready."

After sometime
" Load all the weapons to our truck and send it to warehouse." Mr.shekhawat said and smirks.
"Oh my god! Our one and only so called mafia king doesn't know that his weapons has been stolen..tch tch so sad, oh i forgot maybe he is waiting for his weapons..." Said Shekhawat and started laughing maniac.
Left the side with his bodyguards.

Oberoi Mansion
Neel sitting in his room with his file and laptop for tomorrow's meeting.
He got a call from Ayaan (PA),he received it.
"Sir, as u have said the work is done weapons have been reached to our secret warehouse and it has been locked. And we found the spy, our guest. He is  having fun.
This time he smirks devilishly and said, "Ok..take a good care of his,I am coming. Lets greet our guest."

In basement
A painful scream echoed in whole basement. A man tied with chains screaming at the top of his vioce.
"Sir we have given him very special treatments."
"Stop right there! How can you treat our guest like this? Have u forgot your manners?"Neel said and smirk while coming towards him, taken a knife and made a deep cut into his palm. Then he gives the man 4 to 5 punches and blood start coming out of his mouth, the man screams in pain.

Then he started making deep cuts all over his body and said,"Bring some beverage for our guest, look like he his thristy." Saying this he signals his man to bring something.
His man came with an acid bottle.
By seeing this man started with his apologies and requested him to forgive but Neel being Neel.

"Have this I am sure you are gonna love it.." Neel said in sarcasm.
And made him drink that acid, he groad painfully and screams a top of his voice.
And again after throwing 2-3 hard punches, Neel instructed his men,
"Put salts all over his wound, get the same condition after getting treatment from doctor." 
And left from there, ayaan goes behind him.
While in the parking, He was burning in rage.
"Calm down Neel! You have almost killed that man and still your anger is at peek."
Suddenly, sound of breaking down of glass came. It was none other than Neel, who broke window of the car and said " How can that fuckingg bastard betrayed me!!! , I will fuckingg kill him..ughh!!!."
Ayaan immediately ran towards Neel, on seeing blood dripping from his knuckles, he takes neel's hand and wipe it with handkerchief and tied with another one.
"Oh godd Neel! Please try to calm down yrr, see what have you done!"
" You know Ayaan how much I hate betrayal" said Neel.

___________________________________

Flashback

An eighteen years old Neel standing in abundant room bleeding from head, a boy same age of him was standing while pointing a gun towards a lady.
Neel shouted with trembling voice"Vivaan please!! For god sake don't shoot she is our mother!!!! Please Vivaan!!! Leave herr!!!"

And there is an another lady around in her 50s shouted and spitted poison, " Vivaan! , Don't forget Oberoi's are reason behind your parents death!! They are the reason that you are orphan."
And a sound of gun ecohed two times and Mrs.Oberoi's body fell on floor with thud sound .
Neel gasped and ran towards her,
"Maa!!!! Maa please aankhe kholo maa pleasee!!"
He glared vivaan and said " if something happens to my maa , l swear I am gonna kill youu!"
By saying this he rushed towards his car taking his mom in his arm.
" Please be safe maa please" chanting repeatedly.

In hospital
Neel is sitting in front of ICU and waiting for the doctor to know about the condition of his mother.
After sometime a doctor came out and said "the wound was deep but bullet were taken out , she is under observation,maybe she will get conscious in 24 houra, we will shift her in another room then you can meet her."
She get shifted in another room, all the family members were there .
"All of you can go and take rest, I will stay here." Neel said.

"Neel first go change, freshen up and have your dinner, I will stay here." Sandhya Oberoi ( neel's grandmother) said.

"No!, I am not going anywhere , I will stay here only with maa"

"Okay we are leaving, I will send your dinner and clothes with someone. And make sure to call me while eating as i know u will skip ur dinner! "

Everyone headed towards mansion.

(After 5 hours)
Neel is sitting near his mother while holding her hands. Suddenly, he feels movement in her hand and she tries to open her eyes.
Neel rushed to call doctors,they said "she is all right, but needs bedrest for some months as her wounds are deep with medication she will get well soon."
After sometime again he felt movement and this time she is having problem in breathing, he rushed towards doctor again as doctor came, he said Neel to wait outside.

Doctor came outside with a frown, Neel asked " how's my mother doctor?"
" I am really sorry Mr. Oberoi, we tried but failed she is no more!"

Flashback ended
______________________________________

"Neel!!" Ayaan shouted.
"Ha!"
"I am calling you since long, where are you lost?"
"Nowhere, let's go"
Saying this they both headed towards their respective homes.

Neel came to his room , throws his coat and folded the sleeves till elbow, opened upper two buttons of his shirt and moved towards his private bar.
He lit the cartilage and started smoking and drinking one shot after another.
Kept the glass with thud while closing his eyes and said-

खुद्दारी जो बहुत थी उनमें फिर भी गद्दारी कर गए,
क्या कहे हम उनसे जो शान राख हमारी कर गए।
शान भी क्या करती वो भी उन्हीं पे मेहरबान थी,
की उनके आखिरी वक्त पर भी वो उंपर कुर्बान थी।
                                       -(Author : D)

Hope u like the chapter. Do share ur review in comment and please vote!!🙏
We know,its a long time no see but trust us and try to understand. We are going have our boards so we can't update🙏 .
Just till then please show some love and support ..(puppy eyes) please 🙏😚