Hope

As I walked down the stairs, I couldn't help but mutter to myself, "Finally, I'm free!" The feeling of being cooped up in the same place for too long was suffocating me. The fresh air outside was a much-needed respite that I craved.

Tae's POV:

With her finally out of the hotel, I could breathe a sigh of relief and indulge in my afternoon coffee and reading in bed. Her presence always seemed to... I don't know what to say... she never did something wrong.

----

After a few minutes, I decided to venture out and search for a shop to buy some clothes. My shirt had become a reminder of how long I had been cooped up in the same place. As I walked, it became apparent that the place was deserted, and the feeling of emptiness started creeping in, making me a little anxious.

Suddenly, I sensed someone following me from behind. I wished it was Taehyung, but deep down, I knew it couldn't be him. And if it really was him, why wouldn't he say something? The unknown pursuer had me on edge. I couldn't turn back to face the stalker. Deep inside me, I had a voice telling me to do so while the other one orders me to continue walking untill the unending street. 

His steps became faster with mine too. I didn't want to show him that I'm scared otherwise he'll think that he got me. I continued walking untill a saw a village. I opened its door and entered in hope to find someone who can help me. But again my wishes weren't heard. When I got there I quickly turned just to see where was my stalker. I didn't find him, I panicked even more because he'll might be everywhere and do anything. My imagination didn't help either and I started imagining the worst scenarios. But shaked my thoughts out when I heard a sound coming from the empty bar which made me shake in fear. I wanted to call Taehyung but I couldn't because I forgot my phone. I started looking around myself regreting my choice. 

Then, a human wearing all black came from nowhere at a speed that I couldn't recognize his face. He covered my mouth to stop me from screaming. I bit his fingers and ran the faster I could. I didn't know where I was going but I just ran anywhere untill I needed to stop and breath. I saw a house which looked empty and I entered there but when I close the door I met with the eyes of a man who was probably hiding behind the door. I just can't believe why a five stars hotel would be in a such dangerous place! 

I knew what would happen in the second I saw him and I quickly gathered my feet and ran for my life. At a moment, I felt like giving up but I couldn't just give up like that. I went back to the door of the village while always looking around to make sure nobody followed me. I arrived there and at the second I put my hand on the lock. I felt someone's arms on my ass which made me flinch in disgust. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked behind only to see a tall old man who was probably rich due to his fancy clothes. He also had a scar next to his eye which made my owns widen in surprise. He was the same man of that party. The man who talked to me disrespectfully, the one who Jungkook saved me from his disgusting grip. I never forgot that day. I backed off but finding myself between him and the door. I couldn't shout in fear. He was much stronger than me and God knows what would happen if I do so. 

While smirking disgustingly, he said : " Nice to meet you my princess." 

The way he spoke was way too disgusting and disrepectful for me. I ignored him giving him a disgusted look. 

He acted hurt and added :" Oh my heart!" he said pointing at his with one hand while the other was stopping me from moving. " You don't want to react with your daddy?"

This time it was too much, I dared to tell him : "Eww... remove your dirty hands from me you psychopath!" 

But I shouldn't have said it because in the second he heard me he got crazy. 

He shouted :" Get ready to please daddy my chocolate!" He said before daring to to slide down my oversized t-shirt. His hands touched my tighs and thas was really so annoying. I bit his fingers tighly and puched him hard on his stomach that he fell on the ground in pain. I then opened the door and ran as fast as I could. All what I wanted was to meet Taehyung. I never thought I'll ever wish that after our fight. 

He was my hope at that time. I just wanted him to appear out of nowhere and save me...

Author's note : See you my loves! 

Don't forget  to vote,share and comment!