A hero/star is born Pt 1

Third pov(I got some of this information off a site where they held these theories, while others are made just from me, so I'm not sure if some of these are true or not, so just bare with me here)

The wounds of the past are never far from sight.

The light around us is in constant motion. Who could not see it? Who could not feel the joy of its movement?

Once, we guided the migrating flocks. Once, behemoths flew alongside us in peace. And then we took the light from the wind. The behemoths that remained were only the monuments to ourselves. Our cities shone with a captive glow. We were enraptured as we taught our machines to bind and hoard.

The world of the present can be healed, but our past cannot be undone. Jagged remnants lie in our wake, and even for the mountain it is too much to hold.

In the age of the gods, the galaxy's brilliance had been promised to us for all eternity. On that day, the stars who made a mistake were driven from the sky.

One day, six stars fell from the sky. These were the Elders - the beings in each realm's Temple. Together, the fallen stars made a new home in the clouds.

The Isle Elder, Daleth, the eldest and wisest of the group.

The Prairie Elder, Ayin, the kindest and in charge of taking care of the light creatures on their migration route.

The Forest Elder, Teth, the "shaman elder", the more stern, serious type, running the factories in the Hidden Forest.

The Valley Elders, known together as Sah and Mek, the athletes and performers, plus the jokesters, oversee the Valley of Triumph and the sports events that went on there. 

The Wasteland Elder, Tsadi, the Warrior ancestor and defender of Golden Wasteland.

And finally, The Vault Elder, Lamed, the gentlest, build a big tower to store the knowledge of the Sky Kingdom.

However...where there is light...there is also darkness.

With the growing scarcity of light, the ancestors were running out of power for their darkstone inventions. This is when a new plan starts to take shape.

The King created a massive artificial star meant to be connected to the beacon of light extending from the top of Eden's mountain up to the Megabird. This beacon would have been an unlimited source of light - therefore, energy - that the King could harness to power the Sky Kingdom. It could be branded as a way to get clean energy without the sacrifice of light creatures. By now, the King was seen as a god, and this would just reinforce that. Despite the possibility that the ancestors might not have been worshipping Megabird anymore, they still could have seen him as her avatar. Meanwhile, others might have rallied to another who showed signs of being an avatar of the Goddess of Light - Aurora.

Aurora was viewed as sort of a Mother Nature figure, she was an ordinary Ancient who became sort of a priest of Megabird and after her death, she ascended and was made almost a demigod/avatar of Megabird. She lived through all the moments and tried to speak out against what was happening to the light creatures, gathering the spirits under her as like her disciples.

Civil unrest grows in the Sky Kingdom. In addition to possible skirmishes over sources of light or clean water, those who sided with Megabird and the Light were speaking out against the wars against the light creatures and how the migrations were blocked. The unrest could have started with small skirmishes, factory strikes, and protests. The King responded by trying to silence them, which led to the increased soldier activity and arrests.