Yoongi where are you?

King Min sat on his throne in despair as he could not find his son.

"What should I do? This is all my fault!"

"Don't say that, my lord," his assistant Mr. Jung said.

"Then tell me what to do?" he said in an almost loud voice.

"We will find him, don't worry," he added quietly.

At this time, the guards knocked on the door and were afraid.

As soon as the door opened for them, they looked at King Min with concern.
They knew that he would be very angry.

The King looked at them suspiciously, waiting for an answer from them.
Until the leader of the guards nodded in denial.

The guards kept looking at the king, waiting for a reaction to that.

Until he calmly ordered them all to go out.
Even his assistant, Mr. Jung, ordered him to go out with them.

Until he was left alone, looking in front of him absently.

"Where are you, Yoongi? "

* In another place*

Yoongi was sitting playing with Suga (the cat he found)

"So who do you belong to?"
he added in question and confusion.

He looked away from the cat and directed his gaze to the window of the hut.

"Will they find me?"
*** "Yes, I heard that news!" Hoseok added

"Do you think they will find him?"
Namjoon added, wondering

"I don't know, how could Prince Yoongi do something like this?"
Hoseok added, wondering: He was lost in thought

"Doesn't he consider you his friend? Why didn't he tell you what he was going to do?" Namjoon added questioningly, "I don't know, actually Prince Yoongi is not well."

"What do you mean?" "

"I feel like there is something wrong with him.

In the previous days, he was absent-minded and not paying attention to what I was saying or what his father, King Min, was saying."

"Haven't you heard that rumor? A rumor had previously spread in the Kingdom about King Min that he treated his son, Prince Yoongi, so badly that his son began to suffer from trauma and psychological conditions. Do you think it was just a rumour? "

" No, it's not just a rumour! " Hoseok added with a nod

Namjoon just looked at him

"All of this is because of me.
I treated him badly. I deserve it. I did not give him his freedom. He just wanted him to live like other people, but I did not give him what he wanted."

Wrong! Please, Yoongi, please come back to me. Come back and I will do anything. I will do whatever you want."
King Min said sadly, tears filling his eyes.

"We must find a source of food."
Yoongi added, looking at me longingly. "But how?" "

Yoongi decided that when the evening came, he would wear a large black cloak that would cover his body and face, and he would be able to dispose of the coins he had with him, but how would he bring more coins when he ran out of coins?

The evening came and Yoongi went out, leaving the cat in the hut.

How much does cat food cost? Yoongi said to the seller,

"The small one costs 25 coins, the medium one costs 35 coins, and the large one costs 45 coins. Which one do you want?" "

"I'll take two of the big ones."

"Do you want something else? "

"Yes, I want too...."

Yoongi finished buying what he wanted and returned to the hut without any problems.

*In another place*

"Kim Seokjin, you will be assigned to these six."
"I have to search for Prince Yoongi alone," Mr. Jung said to Seokjin, "Your orders, sir!" "
Seokjin added seriously

" So you are the one who will work with us? "
Taehyung said

"Yes, I do"
Seokjin said

"Well we have to start searching so we can find him faster."
Jungkook said

The rest responded with, "Okay

They left the palace looking for him, but they couldn't find him. They went to the villages and asked. The peasants did not find him. They went towards the mountain. The mountains did not find him. The evening came and they did not find him. They decided that they would look towards the river the next day.

"What I want to understand is where he went, how can I disappear like this?"
"Park Jimin added in confusion,"

"Do you know anyone who was close to him?"
" - Seokjin added questioningly

" Yes, Jung Hoseok is the closest to him "
Namjoon added, pointing to Hoseok -

" Well, do you know anything about him, where are the places he might want to go to or any places he has gone to before? "
" He wasn't going anywhere, the only place he was going was the palace garden and nothing more. "
Hoseok added

Hoseok knew that Yoongi might head to the forest. He knew that Yoongi was sensitive and loved plants very much, and he had already told him that he wanted to go. Exploring the forest, but he did not mention that.

"We will rest today and continue the search tomorrow." Seokjin added, who ordered them to rest since he was the eldest.

"To be continued"

❀❀❀

Suga cat