CHAPTER 1: Nuala

Nuala wakes up in her bedroom, tiredly she yawns while scratches her left ass cheek. She quickly sings "whip it!!" from the classic film pitch perfect. She tried to step out of bed but her legs are too long and she misses the floor and face plants her wooden floorboards. She quickly gets up and raising her hand, she says, "erm dude... that was a bit crazy... what the flip?!".

She struts over to the vanity and brushes her curly locks. The brush gets stuck mid way in her hair because it's so matted. She sighs and rips the brush out, as well as half of her hair, giving her a messy half buzz cut.

She ties the rest of her hair into a messy bun and gets changed into a baggy tie dye t shirt and galaxy leggings because she's not like other girls. She walks down the stairs, gripping onto the banister for dear life as she almost trips again because she's so clumsy.

She looks at the time and realises she's going to be late to school! She quickly puts some bread into the toaster, grabs her books and shoved them into her school bag and rushes out the door with her toast in her mouth like an anime girl.

She nibbles on her toast as she waits for her bus to arrive. As her arrives, she steps up and falls onto the bus driver, he is so insulted he smacks the living shit out of her and makes her pay £75 for a ticket. She sighs and grips onto the bar as there are no seats left, she accidentally lets go when the bus starts and she magically falls onto Ricky's lap. He gets a big whiff of her smelly armpits and gives her the dirtiest in all of history and bitch slaps her so hard she flies out of the bus window.

She sobs to herself in the middle of the road "Why does Ricky hate me so much? What did i ever do to him?" She climbs onto the top of a lorry and sits there until she reaches school. Nuala sighs as she hears the school bell ring and walks into school, holding her backpack straps and looking at the floor.

A/N teehee what do you guys think of this chapter do u love it or not. This is clearly satire warning you guys neow this is for my friend 😭

Published: 24/11/23
Edited: 27/11/23