CHAPTER 3: Disguise

"Tell me what?" she questions in a shaky breathe. Her legs felt numb as the lump in her throat grew bigger. Her heart beat faster as she looked at him, her eyes consumed with fear. The air was thick and the silence deafening. "Tell me what!?" she demanded, her terror intensifying by the minute.

"My-" He cuts himself off with a worried look. Nuala nods, signalling him to continue. "My name isn't Mr Robinson." Nuala stares at him, her face like a deer in headlights. She gulps as she whispered, "What do you mean your name isn't Mr Robinson?" She takes a step back, falling against the wall behind her, trembling as he slowly approached her.

"Please, trust me" he begged, but Nuala refused listen and only got more concerned. "Who are you?!" she yelled, wiping her sweaty palms on the back of her skirt. "Please calm down Nuala, I'm not going to hurt you." he took a step back and flung his arms in the air like a robber caught mid heist. "What do you want from me?" she questions, her panic slowing replaced with fear.

He sighs and sinks back down into his chair, causing Nuala to back away from the wall. "I know this may come as a shock to you, but my real name is not that of a white man." He slowly pulled off his wig and mask, revealing the famous idol, and one of her favourite biases, "I am Kim Sun-woo, though you may know me as Sunoo."

"This- this can't be real" she whispers to herself as she goes to slap herself. Sunoo quickly grabs her arm, bringing it to her side with a worried look, "please don't hurt yourself pookiewookiebear." He softly smiles and looks away, "I didn't know how else to get to you, i've had my eye on you for a while"

Nuala blushes, still shocked from the news. She tucks her hair behind her ear and looks into his eyes. "Ashley, look at me" she commands. Sunoo immediately gets on his knees and gazes at her adoringly while she sings "Thoma thoma" while dancing.

She walks over to him slowly, "who else is a sussy baka?" she grins seductively, pulling him in by his tie. Sunoo's face flushed and he gulps as he fights to remain eye contact. "I-I am" he breathes out. Nuala smirks and pushes him back onto his office chair, making him spin towards the door. She winks at Sunoo as she leaves, but when she opens the door she sees...

A/N I got a bit carried away this chapter and didn't make it cringey until the end, writing is actually kinda fun but should i edit it and make it more cringey??
"who else is a sussy baka" -My friend

Published: 27/11/23
Edited: 28/11/23 and 29/11/23