One: 19 Years Old Eren Yeager

EREN POV

"Ymir choose me to change. I wanted to thank her." I said by myself. "10 days left...
Before Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt... I can control them with my founding's power!" I looked down at my palm. "I need to meet my father. Or mother..." I thought in deep about my mother.

"Huh... I need find him." I said walking. I see many people looks happy and peaceful...

I refused my people die! Because of Marley! I will destroy them! I need calm.

My one hand moved up on my head. I need calm! I walked at my old house.

I can't see for long... I wanted to save my mother... but I killed my own mother. What should I do.

I knock knock the door. Then door was open. I see my mother here. "Who are you?" She asked me. I was motionless and shocked to see her for long. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

I trying stop my cry. "I'm sorry. Huh... My name is Eren Kruger." I said and my ear is no show to red. "Eren Kruger? It funny my son is Eren Yeager!" She laughing. "Do you need anything?" I sighs "I am here for your husband. I need talk him." I replied.

"My husband have busy... I think you can sit for wait?" Carla answered and I entered at my old house... I sat. I going ask her. "M- Where your son?" I asked and trying to not said called her mom.

"My son with his friends." Carla replied and thought.

He look like Eren? I wonder he said his Eren Kruger... I don't know but he look like my son... he have eye and hair same my son... I can ask him?

Carla walked and sat front of me, she stare at my eye. "You look like my son?" Carla. "You son look like me? I never met your son." I lied her and my ear to trying not get red but it failed.

She noticed at my ear is red. "Your ear is red huh? You don't te-" I interrupted her. "You saw it. I'm sorry my real name is Eren Yeager." I told her with honesty. She was shook. "You real.. grown up? How old are you?" She asked me curiously.

"I am 19 years old... I already died from my original timeline" I replied. She grew shock. "You died? How you can tell me your story?" She curiously. "I will tell you my full story, but I can hug you please one more? Mom?" I wanted hug her for long time. I hugged her and she was confused... she hugged me back.

I let her off. "I was 10 years old. I was with Mikasa and Armin... I saw Colossal Titan on wall... Titan kicked the gate... big rock destroyed my house. We went to trying rescue you..." Carla listened and grew shook me. "You already struck... then Titan coming and Hannes will fight Titan. But he was fear of titans. The he grabbed me and Mikasa, running..." I started cries. "You died by Titan." I explained, she was crying and hugged me tighter. "I wanted to help you to alive. But we let you died." I replied.

"It okay. I wi-" i interrupted her. "I will save you! Eren will be happy with you! Maybe dad." Carla cries and ask me. "What happen to you died?" My head down at floor. "If you don't want then you don't need to tell me. Son." Carla said sadly.

"I will tell you my death." I replied, she starting listened at me. "I started the rumbling... to kill humanity on outside of the walls... I killed 80% of humanity in the world..." She was shock... "Why you killed Humanity?" Asked me

"Because of Marley send Warrior to take the founding and kill my people... I got revenge on Marley to kill all.. your died then I got revenge on Marley." I replied. She shook, "My son will do same you?" "Nope I don't want you son be like me..." She feel fear of her son.

"Mikasa the who killed me... and I time traveling to past." I final said. She eyes widened "Mikasa killed you?" "She killed me to stop the rumbling."

She quietly sad and hugged me quick. "I won't let Eren will do same me. I wanted him to change..." I replied. She looked at me, "I hope my son will be happy. I don't want my son die like you." She replied.

Someone knock the door. "Wait let me go." She walked to door and open. "Dear, welcome Home!" Grisha walked and saw at me. He stopping move and shock to see at me adult.

"Adult Eren already explained me about his future past." Carla told him. He was shock to see at me. "Eren told you?... Eren I need to talk in private room... my basement." Grisha said with shake. I just nodding. We went to go his basement. I sat the chair

"How are you get here?" Grisha asked. "Ymir the Founder send me here I am here to protect Paradis Island!" I answered! "Protect Paradis Island... about Eldians from Liberio???" He shouted at me, grabbed my shirt with anger.

"Oh I see, you're right." I replied. "Please let me off, Dad?" Dad let me off and knee down. "Zeke is alive?" Grisha question. "Nope me and Zeke are dead by Ackerman Clan." I answered my dad's question. He start cries... I silde a hand down on his shoulder. "I will use the founder to all Eldians teleport to here on Paradis Island!" I replied, Grisha was confused... "what are you mean... but you can't use founding... you don't have royal blood." I sighs "I need contact with Titan of Royal Blood."

Grisha thought in deep and question on me "You will promise me you will save Zeke and Eldians from Liberio? Please answer me." Grisha question.

"I will promise whatever you wish because you're my father. I will accept your wish and my wish. I will save all Eldians.. I won't let all Eldians die!" I promised him. He was happy and shake. "I will meet Reiss Family! But I won't kill Reiss Family. I will confront Frieda! So I will marry her!" I told him with honesty.

"Huh? You will marry Frieda... her Family won't let you marry her." Grisha replied. "Her family been brainwashed her. I need to save her from be a slave. I will free her!" I said with smile.

I have question for my dad. "Do you want second chance with your Attack Titan gain to 13 year later?" I question. He was confused, then I explained. "I see you can remove Curse of Ymir and Power of Titan. I in interest... okay I will gain 13 years." He agree with me. I give him gain 13 years later with Curse of Ymir.

I stand up and going. "Where are you going?" Dad asked me. "I will visit the Reiss Family"

CONTINUE-