Date Night jana fernández x OC

"Mi amor, turn around," Jana calls after her partner. "Por favor?"

"¿Cuál es tu excusa esta vez?" Flynn shouts, whipping their body to face their girlfriend. "You missed date night again, Jana. There's only so many times I can handle the pitiful looks from the wait staff as you stand me up yet again."

"Lo siento mucho, cariño. I don't have any excuses for missing our date night. Let me make it up to you, por favor?"

"¿Cómo planeas compensarme?"

"I'll order take out and we can eat it on the balcony tonight," Jana starts, "and tomorrow night I will cook dinner, whatever you want, and I can give you the best massage you've ever had."

"I'm holding you to that. I want pasta and steak tomorrow," they sternly tell Jana, poking their finger at her chest.

"I expect nothing less."

-x-

Jana was in the kitchen busying herself with cooking the steaks she had bought when she heard the front door open. Turning around she saw Flynn setting their work bags down and pulling off their shoes. "Hola, mi amor," she greets wrapping her arms around her partner, "dinner should be done in 20 minutes. Go shower cariño." She presses a kiss to their lips with a sweet smile. Flynn makes their way to their shared en suite bathroom to rinse off the grime of their day.

Once out of the shower, they can't help but to smile at their girlfriend; Jana was singing and dancing around the kitchen using a pair of tongs as a 'microphone'. Flynn pulls out their phone and starts to record her and can't help the giggle that escapes their mouth. Jana's head whips around to face her partner, jaw slack at her sudden audience.

"Mi amor, ¿quién canta esta canción?" Flynn asks her with a giggle.

"Taylor Swift, ¿por qué?"

"Let's keep it that way, cariño," they reply letting out a shriek when Jana tries to whip them with a towel.

"¡Vamos a comer!"

"Gracias por la cena, mi amor. Te quiero."

"Yo también te quiero."