ROXY'S MEDIA INFO . . .

#ROXANA ELBA

#ROXANA ELBA . . .

BIOGRAPHY :

FULL NAME — Roxana Gia Elba
DATE OF BIRTH — November 5th 2003
AGE( 19 years )
PLACE OF BIRTHLondon, England
HEIGHT — 5 ft 5 ( 1.67 m )
NATIONALITY — English & French

OCCUPATION — Model & Influencer
YEARS ACTIVE — 2016 - present
RESIDENCY — London, England

RELATIVES — Abigail Hamilton ( Mother ) , Idris Elba ( Father ) , Lewis Hamilton ( Uncle ) , Kehlani Hamilton ( Cousin )
RELATIONSHIPSLouis Partridge ( 2019 - 2020 )

SUCCESSIn 2022, Elba clinched the prestigious title of 'Model of the Year' and had previously earned a nomination in 2021 for the same accolade. Recognizing her significant impact, Time magazine honored her by including Elba in its 2023 annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PERSONAL INFORMATION :

Roxana Gia Elba was born on November 5, 2003, in London, England, as the sole child of Abigail Hamilton and Idris Elba. Growing up in London, she attended Emanuel School in the south-west of the city. Between the ages of 5 and 10, Elba also resided in France, shaping a part of her formative years.

Embarking on a modeling career from a tender age, Roxana was introduced to the fashion world through her mother, who herself had a background in modeling. At the age of 13, Roxana made her striking debut on the runway during the 2016 Paris Fashion Week. Her presence graced renowned fashion houses such as Dior, Versace, and Chanel, marking the beginning of a promising career.

Since that remarkable debut, Roxana has consistently graced the catwalks of various fashion shows and has adorned the covers of 29 international editions of Vogue. Currently, she is signed with IMG Models, solidifying her status as a prominent figure in the fashion industry.

In 2018, Roxana Elba launched her YouTube channel, aptly named 'Roxana Elba', initially as a casual and entertaining venture. Fast forward to today, and she has amassed an impressive following of over 5.5 million subscribers, affectionately referring to them as her "bae's." On her channel, Roxana shares a diverse range of content, including captivating Get Ready With Me (GRWM) sessions, vlogs, engaging Q&A sessions, and more.

Over the years, Roxana has attracted a slew of celebrity guests to her channel, including the likes of Kehlani, Lewis Hamilton, Zendaya, Bella Hadid, Skai Jackson, CentralCee, and many others. Notably, her most-watched video, currently boasting 25 million views, features her experiences with the English football National Team during the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, providing viewers with an inside look at her time there.

Roxana's devoted fan base holds her in high regard for her genuine kindness and unwavering respectfulness. They deeply appreciate glimpses into her everyday life and the close bond she shares with her family, fostering a strong connection with the authentic and relatable aspects of her personal journey.

Elba made her first public foray into dating with actor Louis Partridge in April 2019. Their relationship continued until June 2020, when sources alleged that Louis had been unfaithful between May and June of that year. The details surrounding the events remain shrouded in mystery, and to this day, the exact circumstances are unknown. However, reports suggest that communication between Elba and Louis has ceased.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR SPEAKS :
yup, i finally gave in and did it.🥳 i am planning on making this book crossover with the trent and jobe fic i want to write.

most of the jude fics i've seen so far the fmc's are normal people like not popular or anything so i decided to do something different cuz BROOOO WHERE IS THE DIVERSITY??!!

anyways this was my mood while trying to figure out how to i write this wikipedia shit : (trent is so pookie bear) 🥰🥰