Chapter 2

His eyes were red. As he let out a cloud of smoke, he laughed to himself.

-This shit's crazy...

And from the corner of his eye, at about 20 feet from him, he saw a human.

-YOOOOO finally someone else, dude, I am so happy to...

Brandon got up, the (glass thing you smoke with) still in his hands. But suddenly he stopped celebrating, his mind still foggy but able to form one coherent thought.

The human had a nose and a left eye.

But nothing else on his face.

The dealer sat there, confused by the creature that had wandered near him. It took a little step. Not threatening, but with enough sloppiness to make the high man regret his hobby. Brandon sprinted as fast as he could, dropping the (glass thing you smoke with) on his open backpack, and went straight for the wall in front of him.  Concentrating to put one foot in front of the other, he hid, making sure to slow his breathing and that he had a view on the weird being.

The creature did not move. It seemed to be mesmerized by the smoke. It took another step towards it, not even looking at Brandon. The dealer, still high, watched the faceless man.

-What the fu...

The creature was above the (glass thing you smoke with), the smoke slowly making his way through its nostrils. It took a deep breath of it.

Then its eyes began to slowly bloodshot.

-Ain't no way... Is it... Is it getting high?