CTJOL 20: The Wind Princess

Tania POV:

Ano ba yan! Bakit wala parin si Cyrus anong oras na. I'm gonna be late for my photoshoot.

Miss Tania what are you doing here?! Your photoshoot is about to start!

"I know but Cyrus is still missing. I'm coming. Just give me a minutes."

Okay 5 minutes. Just 5 minutes.

Nasaan kana ba Cyrus? Kahapon ka pa wala. Ano ng nangyari sayo?

Tania.-Cyrus

"Oh my gosh Cyrus! Where have you been? Alam mo naman na mahalaga ang photoshoot ko ngayon! Bakit ba ang tagal mo?! Alam mo bang nag aalala ako sayo kahapon pa!"

I'm sorry. Galing akong Paradise Island.

"Then? Lagi ka naman nandun ano pang bago. Hay naku. Lets go. I'm gonna be late."

Wait Tania. I have something to tell you.

Ano bang problema nito. He's acting very weird today.

" pwede bang mamaya na lang. Promise gagalingan ko para matapos agad ung photoshoot. "

It's very important Tania. So please.

"That photoshoot is very important to my career Cyrus. Ano ba yang sasabihin mo at hindi pwedeng maghintay! You know what your acting weird! I'm leaving!"

TANIA WINGZ YOU'RE NOT LEAVING!

He pinned me on the wall to make sure that I can't leave. What's happening to him? It's the first time he shouted on me.

"Ano bang nangyayari sayo Cyrus? Don't you dare push me to my limits! I'm warning you."

Even though I loved him. He can't just stop me. I'm still the Princess of Airland, and I'm the second-highest Princess after Emerald in Fairyland. He can't just do what he wants to me.

I'm sorry but you need to listen first. I've found her.

"You found her? Who?"

Florania and she's here. -Cyrus

"What! Don't tell me she's after you! What the hell, Cyrus! Are you really out of your mind! What if she killed us! You knew what she did!"

Don't worry. I already talked to her. She'll not going to kill us.

"Really?! How can you make sure that she can't?! She's a traitor Cyrus!"

Just trust me. I know what I'm doing.

"No I insist! I don't think I can trust you anymore. Cyrus, this is really insane! King Mataus did everything to saved us, to get away from her. Now you're acting like nothing happened"

Did she really manipulate him! I really can't forgive her for everything she's done.

Please Tania.-Cyrus

Don't force her, Cyrus. Let her be. She's just shocked, that's why she is acting like that.