Chapter 171 - 180

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 171 Building No. 6

  After entering the underground garage, Zhang Linlin, who was originally very nervous, also noticed something was wrong. She could clearly hear footsteps following behind her in the silent garage.

  Zhang Linlin was immediately trembling with nervousness. Chen Yuanyuan pretended to take something for her, and secretly grabbed her hand to calm her down.

  Chen Yuanyuan led the three people to a corner of the parking lot, then turned to look at the three people behind her.

  "Is something wrong?" Chen Yuanyuan asked coldly when she saw a familiar face among them.

  "Hey, little beauty, don't be so fierce, come and play with me." The man in the middle said.

  "Brother Qiang, they are the number two bitches I mentioned." Cheng Yun said.

  "It turned out to be the person who was electrocuted to the point of incontinence. I was shocked and thought he was it!" When Zhang Linlin saw Cheng Yun, she remembered that he peed all over the corridor and made them mop the floor three times.

  "You!" Cheng Yun immediately became angry when he heard Zhang Linlin mention his embarrassing incident.

  "Don't worry, wait until we catch them to Building 2 and see if they are still screaming so loudly." The person named Brother Qiang said with a lewd smile.

  "Little beauty, why don't you just catch her and let me have some fun before you die, otherwise I won't show mercy to her." A thin man took out a fruit knife from his waist.

  "Brother Monkey, leave the one with short hair to me." Cheng Yun picked up a hammer and pointed it at Chen Yuanyuan. Now that the two of them had no weapons, it would be easy to kill her.

  "Xiaoyun, don't hurt your face, you have to save your breath as a sacrifice." Brother Qiang had no intention of taking action. He lit a cigarette and put his hands in his pockets as if watching a show.

  Chen Yuanyuan's eyes were cold. The three of them came prepared. It seemed that they couldn't survive this time, otherwise it would be endless.

  Chen Yuanyuan put her hands behind her back early in the morning, took out a stun baton and a bayonet from the space, and handed the stun baton to Zhang Linlin when the two men came forward.

  "Linlin, don't be afraid." Chen Yuanyuan knew that Zhang Linlin had no experience in killing people, so she planned to use the electric shock to subdue Zhang Linlin before she went to kill him.

  "No, they have weapons!" When Brother Qiang saw the weapons that were made out of nothing, he was so frightened that his cigarette dropped to the ground, and he immediately took out the watermelon knife from his body.

  "Brother Monkey!" Cheng Yun screamed, turned around and saw that Brother Monkey had been electrocuted to the ground by Zhang Linlin, and immediately rushed to Zhang Linlin's position.

  "Take care of yourself first." Chen Yuanyuan struck out with her knife and cut the main artery in Cheng Yun's neck. Blood immediately gushed out like a spring, and warm blood spurted onto Zhang Linlin's face.

  Zhang Linlin was stunned as she watched Cheng Yun cover his wound and fall straight to the ground.

  Brother Qiang, who originally wanted to step forward, was frightened, and looked at Chen Yuanyuan in horror as he raised the knife and dropped it.

  "Linlin, there's a power outage." Chen Yuanyuan looked at Brother Monkey who was foaming at the mouth due to the electricity, and prepared to kill him too.