Chapter 211 - 220

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 211 Dewey's Head

  Chen Yuanyuan and Shen Yichen seized the time, took out the loudspeakers from the space, and rushed to the open space between the two buildings with Dewey's head.

  Along the way, Chen Yuanyuan did not forget to ask Shen Yichen to contact Liu Feiyang to inform them of the good news of Dewey's death.

  When I stepped out of Building 6 and looked up, I saw that the fire was still stuck on the second floor, and there were bursts of crashes and shouts from inside the building.

  Although there are many people in Building 6, the residents in Building 2 are also holding on to their homes. It is estimated that the people in Building 6 did not expect that Building 2 would be a tough nut to crack.

  Chen Yuanyuan clicked on the recording function and shouted:
  "Dewey, the mastermind of Building Six, has been killed. If he doesn't surrender, he will be killed!"

  Chen Yuanyuan saw that the impact was minimal, handed the loudspeaker to Shen Yichen to play again, then took out a whistle and used it hard Blowing.

  The noise in the building gradually became calmer, and many people stretched their heads to look outside.

  Chen Yuanyuan held up Dewey's head, and the sound of the trumpet kept repeating.

  "The mastermind of Building 6, Dewey, has been killed. If you don't

  surrender, you will be shot to death!" "The mastermind of Building 6, Dewey, has been killed. If you don't surrender, you will be shot to death!"

  Building No. 2 was invaded, creating a scene in Splendid Garden. People had already gotten up and were watching the fire from across the bank. Hundreds of pairs of eyes were looking in the direction of the sound in the darkness, but it was too dark to see anything.

  Suddenly, a burst of dazzling bright light hit Chen Yuanyuan. After Chen Yuanyuan reached out to block it, Zhang Linlin's voice came from Shen Yichen's walkie-talkie.

  "Yuanyuan, let me give you a light!" Zhang Linlin said.

  "You're blinding me, why didn't you tell me earlier?" Chen Yuanyuan complained.

  "I'm a little slow, aren't I? You want to find Yuanyuan? Wait, Yuanyuan, Vice Chairman Fang wants to say a few words to you." Zhang Linlin said.

  "Okay, let him talk." Chen Yuanyuan said.

  After a few seconds, Vice Chairman Fang's voice came from the intercom.

  Dewey's followers in Building 6 were immediately demoralized when they learned that Dewey was dead. Many people immediately wanted to escape, but were blocked on the third floor by the residents of Building 4 who came to support from behind.

  And a few particularly devout believers even wiped their necks and followed Dewey.

  Others wanted to fight to the death, but were seriously injured and completely lost their mobility.

  "What are you going to do with those who surrender?" Vice Chairman Fang asked.

  "Tie up all the attackers and we'll come up now." Chen Yuanyuan said.

  After Chen Yuanyuan and Shen Yichen returned to Building 2, when they passed by the first floor, the ground was covered with blood, and there were many slash marks on the walls, which showed how tragic the situation was at that time.