Chapter 231 - 240

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  After Shen Yichen neatly dealt with Feidao's men, he returned to the temple.

  I learned from Master Xiangyun’s letter that if a person had a jade relic in the previous life, the memory of the previous life would be awakened after being bound again in this life.

  After Shen Yichen thought for a moment, he felt that the matter was important and he could not solve it by himself. He urgently needed to contact the headquarters for support, and he was sure to kill Fan Shuanghu before he regained his memory.

  "I have to go back to the ship and contact the headquarters first, kids." Shen Yichen was in a hurry to go out just now, and Shen Yichen didn't bring the satellite phone with him.

  Fan Shuanghu's whereabouts were unknown at this time. If he was still on the island, the children would be in some danger, but Shen Yichen couldn't worry about Chen Yuanyuan staying here alone with her children.

  "Aren't we going to pick up the children tomorrow? Why don't we pick them up and take them to our boat tonight?" Chen Yuanyuan said.

  Chen Yuanyuan also considered staying in the temple tonight, but the temple was full of defensive loopholes. Even if Shen Yichen came back after making the call, Chen Yuanyuan was not confident that the two of them could protect more than 20 children.

  "Okay, then I'll go over first and come back to pick you up soon." After Shen Yichen said that, he walked outside the temple and set off in the tricycle borrowed from the straw hat fisherman.

  Chen Yuanyuan sighed outside the cold snow. After her rebirth, she had always planned to be alone, but she didn't expect that she had done something good again.

  After Shen Yichen left, Chen Yuanyuan went to the children's room, and the children's singing came from the room.

  "Sister Yuanyuan, are you done?" Liu Xiao turned around and saw Chen Yuanyuan and asked.

  When Shen Yichen and Chen Yuanyuan were interrogating just now, the screams of Fei Dao's men resounded throughout the temple. Liu Xiao was afraid that the children would be reminded of the scene when Master Xiangyun was killed, so he led them in singing children's songs.

  "Well, are the children okay?" Chen Yuanyuan said.

  "Sister Yuanyuan, why are you covered with snowflakes? Come in and have a bowl of porridge to warm yourself up." Ye Ye held a pot of hot porridge outside and called Chen Yuanyuan to come in and sit down.

  The fireplace in the house was lit with firewood, and Chen Yuanyuan watched a group of children singing one by one. Although the conditions were difficult, they also had their little luck.

  After Ye Ye put down the porridge, she ran to the kitchen. After getting all the bowls and chopsticks, she and Liu Xiao shared the porridge with the children.

  Chen Yuanyuan took a mouthful of hot porridge. The rice porridge contained a faint fragrance of lily.

  "Sister Yuanyuan, does this taste good? I added some dried lilies to the porridge, which the host dried himself before." Ye Ye said and couldn't help but lower her head and shed tears when she mentioned the host.

  The sad atmosphere instantly spread in the narrow room. The more sensible children in the room shed tears thinking about the tragic death of Master Xiangyun, while the young children were at a loss when they saw their sad brothers and sisters.

  Liu Xiao, the oldest man among them, bit his lower lip to hold back tears for fear of scaring the children, but the red bloodshot eyes had already betrayed his mood.