The truth is revealed (little smut)

Carson's POV:
I fall to the floor,and my drawing diary is not that far from me.I hear Markingson,and his goons laugh.I see Markingson gesture his finger at my book,and one of his goons walk over to it.I try to crawl over to it,but Markingson kicked me back to the floor.His goon hands him the book,and his face goes to surprise then to a smirk.He snarled at his goons to go away,and they quickly scatter away.Markingson easily drags me too the locker room."st-stop it"he looked at me."Or what?"he smirked at his words.He pinned me to the wall,and looked at me dead in the eyes."So you draw me in your little book I see."I quickly blush from embarrassment."I like them,definitely the shirtless one it looks good."his smirks were making me blush more,and more.I felt something soft,and soothing touch my lips.He kissed me,he actually kissed me!"Wh-why did you do that!?"he looked at me smirking."Because, I can."I was shocked by his actions.

He kissed me once again,and boy have I been waiting for this my entire life.His eyes went down to my neck.He then kissed my neck softly,and I looked at him surprised."You seem like a virgin from your reactions, princess"he gave me a nickname and an actual nickname."It's just hot,are you hot?Well you are,wait!"I blushed from my mistake I let slipped out.He chuckled,"Princess,you are so cute when you are flustered.",He kissed my neck once more."You are so damn cute,you wouldn't know the things I want to do too you."I was flusterd by his words.What he did next was bizzard though...

------------------------------------------------------296 words!This is the second chapter of my book...This is my first book ever written,so please tell me my flaws that I can fix.🙂🙃🙂