I lose my virginity!?(Smutt)

Carson's POV:
He looked at my neck once again,then attacked it with a bite.I made this unusual noise,"that was cute"."What did I do?"I was confused by the noise I made.He chuckled,"you moaned, Princess"."Moaned?",he chuckled once more."It's a sound you make of enjoyment,and pleasure",he smiles."oh...",I blush from embarrassment."Its fine princess,your new to this",his smile made me melt inside.It gave me this oozy feeling I'm unsure what to call.He continued to kiss,and bite my neck as I continued moan.I think that oozy feeling inside of me when I see Markingson,it's like butterflies are in my stomach.I feel warm,and I melt.I think people call this oozy feeling...Love.

Markingson POV:
He is so fucking cute,and clueless at the same time.It's funny that he didn't know what moan means,I never thought he was that innocent.I also never knew he
drew me in that little book of his,and there was multiple.I start to kiss,and bite his neck leaving hickeys.I started to caress his small waist,his skirt gave me easy access to his waist.He always wear feminine clothing which I love of course,but I'm confused how he is so light.I notice him covering his mouth which I replied with a chuckle,"you really are a softy."I looked at him with a smirk on my face."Just because it's a free day in school,doesn't I can' be loud.",that nerd got me.I went uo to his ear,"I want you to say my name",he blushed from my comment.It was so easy to make him become flustered.I then heard someone walking in,and I dragged Carson in a stall."If you make a single sound I will tear you apart.",I continued to kiss,and bite his neck.Of course he made a noise.

Carson POV:
Markingson looked at me a little annoyed,and mad."Is anyone there?",the random man asked."Sorry, I have to watch my phone in here.Im watching black,and orange man sorry if it made you uncomfortable man",the worst part about this was Markingson talked as looking at me without taking his eyes off me.The man chuckled,"It's fine bro, I'll leave you too it",and after that thean left."dammit Carson",I fearfully looked at Markingson."You made a fucking mistake making a noise.Your coming back here at 5:45 in this locker room.I hope you signed up for the sleep over here.",I nodded slightly.He then picked me up,"You are unexpectedly very light,Princess.".He walked out the stall,and placed me on a scale.When he looked at the scale,he punched the wall.
--------------------
451 words,new record!That's the end of this chapter,hoped you liked it •~•.What do you guys think of Markingson so far?Warning\sneek peek\plot twist\:next chapter will have angst,fluff,and a plot twist next.

From the one,and only...Claudia^•^