PART TWO

M/N POV

I couldn't see the face of the guy, he was talking to the senior and it seemed like a serious issue. After that, we stood there for 2 hours because of the strong sun's rays, my head started aching.

My head started to spin, I felt my legs shaking and I grabbed Yuvaan's hand to stand straight but couldn't.

My eyes went blurry and everything even blank. "OMG!! He fell!" I can hear Yuvaan screaming.

I opened my eyes, I rub my eyes and looked around. The room looks like a hospital ward. I turned around and saw Yuvaan sitting on the chair and sleeping.

"Yuvaan?!" I called him as he gasped and looked at me. "Omg, are you okay? Having a headache or something?" He asked me in a concerned tone.

"No no!" I sit on the bed and look at the time, it's almost 4 pm. I can remember looking at the time before I fainted, It was 1 pm.

"who took me here? You alone? Did you have money?" I asked him and he just nodded no.

"One of our seniors took you here!" Yuvaan said as he looked back.

"He went to pay the bills," Yuvaan said as M/N's eyes widened. "bills?! How am gonna repay him?" I asked him.

"I will help you! First, take a rest!" he told to me. Jungkook comes to the ward with the bills and Yuvaan look at him.

"I paid the bills!" I look at him, the same voice. "I will repay you as soon as possible!" I look at the bill. How am I gonna pay this much!!??

"By the way, I am Jeon Jungkook. Your senior" He introduced him. Jeon Jungkook I rethought myself and smiled at him.

He just gave everyone a cold look and his tone is cold. He didn't smile once.

"Jungkook-ah" A sudden deep voice made me and Yuvaan gasp, the tone was deep as hell. "Oh Tae!" he looked at him, still didn't smile.

He looked at us, "Hi, Myself Kim Taehyung, I am the son of-"

"stop it Taehyung, they probably don't know, they are from South Asia!"

"But he is a Hollywood actor also!"

"Anyways, don't mind him! He has such a cold heart" Taehyung gave me a huge boxy smile, which made my heart melt.

JUNGKOOK POV

He has the perfect chocolate skin tone, which perfectly suits him with his wavy hair.

His face went pale when he saw the bill. "Pay me back slowly!" I said, not looking at him.

"Don't look at me" I whisper to Taehyung.

"Oh, Jungkook!" I turned around and saw Hoseok and Taehyung's girlfriend Nyla.

"This boy fainted and I helped him, that's all Hoseok! No need to be dramatic! Keep your dramatic ass in you only"

The boy and his friend gave us a weird look. Not gonna lie, they are confused. "Jungkook?" I turned around.

"Yes"

"About going home?" He asked.

"You can leave today itself,"

"Thank you so much for your help" His friend bowed to me.

I just stand there shockingly. "No need for that," I said as I walked outside the room.

"For the first time, you cut a class," Nyla said as Taehyung and Hoseok laughed.

"Nope, I told Jerin to record the class for me" I smirk and take out my phone. I looked out the messages and saw the story of my mom standing with my step-brother. She looks happy.

My Appa and Eomma divorced when I was so young. My grandmother raised me with my dad, But I am not close with both of my parents, mom sends me money every month like receiving a salary for being her son.

I think Hoseok noticed my face. "Let's go to Taehyung's place for a party! Treat by him" As soon as Taehyung heard it, his jaw opened.