Inanimate Insanity Invitational Episode 17 Trailer

YOOOOO WASSUP PEOPLE

ahem

So the I.I.I 17 Trailer came out last night (in my timezone) and even though it was shown at the Texas Object Hangout, I wanted to wait till it came out on the official channel so that no spoilers were shown

And if you haven't watched it yet.. uhm.. SPOILERS-

Please do converse your opinions in the comments

______________________

WOAH

The plot of this episode is sure gonna be INTERESTING.

If they have a Writers' Room, what does this say about everything we've seen so far? Is season 2 also written and acted out? Season 1? Is all the relationships we've seen just.. acted. Are Nickel and Suitcase actually good colleagues and have to act like enemies? Is there a possibility Candle and Silver are actually dating off set?

Or.. are the challenges just acted but the relationships are real? Like Mephone wanted everyone to act exactly how the act in real life, but to act like they had to get the worst picture, or to cliff jump. Like, Nickel and Balloon actually had that rollercoaster of a relationship throughout? And did every mistake they did onset get included in the final thing because it made plot? 

Where is Idiotic Island? The studio downtown? Or are they filming on a real island?

Nickel knows there're viewers. He talks about deceiving us and Mephone loves the deception. Are we all being tricked?

Is the "Writers' Room" concept basically just a more complex version of Mephone explaining a challenge before it happens? Do they do this all the time? Is there a script for everyone and everything or is it just "do what you want". Are they just out of ideas and THAT is the challenge? 

How is this a reality show? Do they just brainstorm ideas in the writers room and then play them out however they like? Is that the reality?

...

There's a reason why it's called Inanimate Insanity. Huh.

Anyways, one major plot in the trailer is DEFINITELY Balloon and Nickel.

Nickel seems to be WAY too overprotective over Balloon now. And it looks like Balloon needs space (you said it yourself Nickel, "give him the space he needs")

Maybe Nickel doesn't know how to act normally anymore, because of the years he's been snarky and all. Or maybe he feels so bad of everything he did to Balloon, he wants to make sure nobody ever hurts him again, because he knows it'll just lead Balloon back to those memories with him.

And he took Clovers advice. He wants to "share the wealth". And yes, he's trying his best to be nicer.

A bit too much it seems.

It's adorable though, him protecting Balloon 

But I kinda just wanted their relationship to not change after Episode 16. Istg these two cannot make up their minds with what relationship status they want. Friends, enemies, not talking,

gay-

ahem

anyways

Judging by the episode trailer, I think the 17th eliminated contestant and the next member of the jury is..

Is..

*sniffles*

I can't-

I-

Lemme start again..

The 17th eliminated contestant.. and the.. next member of.. our.. jury.. is...

N..

nickel.

NICKEL

AHHAHHHHHH *cries*

Ok but like this is only a guess.

But "it has been properly educated"

Nah I'm playing I just got a feeling he's gonna go.

Cuz if Balloon kinda needs space from him or sm..

Yk what

Forget it.

Can I just say this shortass needs to STAND on the chair to look normal

BAHAHHAHAHAHA

He will forever be my favourite.

It's so cool that after this it's the FINALEEE

WOOOOOOO

Inanimate Insanity sped by so fast

Not to Mephones liking that is-

Well.. MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR DECEMBER 2nd!!!!

AND ADAMATIONS HAS REACHED 500K WOOOOOO

Adam Katz has GOT THE COBS OUTFIT READYYYY

REYEHHEHEHHEHEHEHHEYHEHHE