Inanimate Insanity Invitational Episode 17

Alright.

Let's start conversation about the "eve" to one of the most important episodes of the season.

This episode shaped the near future of Inanimate Insanity Invitational.

Near future ending.

We must say this episode was pretty interesting, with the concept of the contestants themselves creating episodes.

And I first thought this was something pretty huge, and it brought many ideas in my mind that went against how I originally thought Inanimate Insanity was run.

But I guess I was wrong.

The challenges were real, yes, not scripted. It was simply THE challenge to come up with more filler episodes, that would be scripted (because obviously).

Why do I think so hard.

ANYWAYS let's move onward to the analysis of III17, something I know you guys deserve after like a month of waiting.

Sorry lol

First of all I know the Adamations crew love to add little puns in the middle of everything, everywhere.

Welp, there go cheesy's kneecaps.

For example, when balloon is stacking up a card pyramid (which I GOT SO MAD AT WHEN HE RUINED IT), MePhone comes in and yells "Everyone! Drop what you're doing!"

Heh.

Ok but I'm mad that it actually happened.

And we all know when Mephone announced that they won a Groscer for Best Reality Show, there was definitely a catch.

I mean c'mon.

Ain't no way that was real.

After we find out there was indeed a catch, everyone is wondering what to do.

OK BUT WAIT I GOTTA TELL YALL SOMETHING

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES WALKIE SOUND LIKE THE SIDESURF CAKES WOMAN WHEN SHE SAYS "well, there's only one thing you can do!"

And, Silvers new gold glowing thing, I just realised while rewatching the episode to write this that..

..is that his inner flame?

Like there's a huge possibility it is, he's gaining a lot of power, that is sometimes beyond his control..

How am I just realising this.

Mind blown.

Maybe it's because he's gotten over candle (mostly) and is now experiencing things on his own, instead of working for candle like last episode.

Many, many theories.

BUT SILVER WHEN YOU GLOW GOLD CAN YOU NOT PUNCH FLOORY AKGGKAKA

I swear I laughed so hard.

Moving on to the episode after the intro.