Prolog

There are 7 people who are searching for a mysterious hole that appeared last year. They are Zero, Rey, Feyn, Kein, Ash, Dend, and Oten. They go on clear nights. When they arrived at the place, they saw smoke that had many colors. After seeing the smoke, one of them, Zero, suddenly fainted and fell inside. Everyone who was there jumped inside together to save Zero.

They realized they were under a big tree. While looking around, they found Zero who was picking apples for his friends. Dend called Zero, Zero who heard the call immediately turned around and headed towards his friend's friend. At that time they were confused about where they were, but not for Zero, because he had been here several times and it made it easy. They asked Zero what happened. Zero replied

"we are in another world, this world has great power, almost everyone in this world has the ability to swordsman and survive, but there is a stronger one that is the Element, in this world there are various races, that is, humans, half animals, and half demon, there are also many kingdoms in this world, the 3 strongest are Allorthems half-animal kingdom,  Hellhainm half-demon kingdom, and Bersekron human kingdom."

After listening to Zero's explanation, they tried their swordsmanship. But they couldn't find their expertise. But Zero gave an example of his elemental power. Then they tried the power of the elements. They managed to bring out their respective elements. These elements are ice, fire, earth, light, wind, plants, and lightning.

The fire element is owned by Rey, the ice element is owned by Ash, the earth element is owned by Kein, the light element is owned by Oten, the wind element is owned by Dend, the plant element is owned by Feyn, and Zero has the lightning element. Each element has strengths and weaknesses, for example, the weakness of fire is water, the weakness of lightning is earth.

There are forces that have a combination of attacks, for example fire or water combined with wind will become a storm or infernado. They use the power to survive. Almost every day they use the element for their safety from monster attacks. The longer it takes, the more visible the race they get. That is humans except Ash, Ash gets a half-animal race that is half wolf. The longer Ash trains, the race will evolve. They continued to wander and continued to practice until one day.