Battle (end)

Moments later, one of the Bersekron troops contacted their king, Ensky. One of those troops who had contacted Ensky told Ensky to send a battle-ready army. Ensky replied happily because he had destroyed the kingdom of Allorthems. According to Ensky they will win because there is no help from the kingdom of Allorthems

Ensky had arrived with his army of nearly a thousand troops, and after holding out for so long, they were exhausted even though help had arrived. In the end they decided to bring out their original strength when Ensky's army was caught off guard. The plan succeeded in repelling Ensky's forces.

Of the many troops, only a few can continue the fight. But a little later appeared a large Ensky army numbering about ten thousand troops. They kept fighting but they lost. The greedy Ensky asked them all to side with him in order to live longer.

They all refused the invitation because Ensky had visited many villages and destroyed them. An enraged Ensky had his troops arrest them all. Zero suddenly got up and said
Zero: "heheh.. Is it fair for the kingdom to fight adventurers from ordinary villages?"
Ensky: "So what? Is it a problem for you?"
Zero: "You're so weak that you destroyed a weak village."
Ensky: "HAHAHA.. So what? Need proof if I'm strong? If necessary, just ask Rensharn, the king of Allorthems, who was dead when I attacked."
Zero: "What!? No way, it's fine if you still feel the strongest, then show that your kingdom is strong to face mine."
Ensky: "Huh? Do you have a kingdom?"
Zero: "If so, why? Are you afraid to confront my army?"
Ensky: "Of course not, I will make you regret your actions."
Zero: "Oh"
Ensky: "BERSEKRON, FINISH HIM OFF AND CATCH THE OTHERS!"
They begin attacking Zero and his friends.
Ash: "Oy Zer, how is this."
Zero: "take it easy, no need to panic"
Ash: "Alright then"
Soon, Bersekron's troops attacked them and captured half the adventurers who were there.
Ensky: "HAHAHA, IS THIS WHAT YOU MEAN BY BATTLE?"
Zero: "try to repeat what you tell your troops"
Ensky: "HAHAHA THAT'S IT? ALL TROOPS, FINISH HIM OFF AND CAPTURE OTHERS, it is?"
Zero: "Hey.. Do what he says, but don't finish him off."
Suddenly Hellhainm's army appeared and attacked Bersekron's army
Ensky: "WHAT IS THAT"
Zero: "You say you are strong against my kingdom"
A little later Bersekron's forces were captured and Ensky was imprisoned in the ruins of the kingdom of Allorthems. All of Zero's friends were shocked to learn that Zero was a demon race, the demon race was able to disguise itself as a human and its development was invisible.

afterwards, the chairman of Ordero thanked the seven of them. Suddenly a magic circle appeared and brought them back to their home world. When they come to their senses, they know it can only be seen by them. And at that moment Zero said it wasn't a dream while showing off his usable lightning element. They feel it was impossible because their strength could not come out. Zero added that if they had entered another world several times, then there was a possibility that the forces that existed in the other world would come out. After the talks ended, they went on with their own lives with a covenant.