Conflict

They found a village inhabited by a half-beast race. The village can be said to be a very safe village and the residents get along very well. They decided to speak to the village chief in the village. They rely on Ash, who is of the same race. They are accepted but on condition of helping adventurers who have recently been attacked by creatures that cannot be seen.

They agreed and immediately set off for the adventurer's place to get a mission and reward called Ordero. They asked the receptionist who was there about the adventurers these days. They get information if the adventurers are injured due to missions in an area called Cronious. They went straight to Cronious to investigate the place which could be said to be a death area for incoming adventurers.
They continued to investigate and got nothing. Dend felt that the creature was only attacking adventurers. Dend tells his friends about it and decides to go back. While in Ordero they signed up to be adventurers. After that they returned to Cronious, and sure enough the creature attacked them. With a combination that can be said to be perfect, they can defeat the creature which turns out to be a dragon that can camouflage.

By using Dend's wind release, they can carry defeated dragons easily. The village chief and Ordero were very grateful for the assistance. They decide to build a house as a reward for defeating the creature. After a few months in the village, they were called back by the Ordero who needed help.

Chief Ordero pleads with them to search for the missing adventurer. They agree and ask for the adventurer's last location before disappearing. After being told the location they were shocked, because the location was near the tree where they were first in this world. Suddenly there are adventurers who managed to survive, he said the ones who kidnapped the adventurers were the royal troops of Bersekron.  They were confused because at first they left the tree, the tree was still safe and there was no nearby kingdom around. The adventurer added that the kidnapped adventurer had something to do with the economic supply carrier of the Allorthems kingdom.

They agreed to masquerade as carriers of economic supplies. But Ash and Zero did not follow the plan. Zero decides to help Ash evolve. After a few hours they separated, Ash finally evolved into a half-great fenrir. They followed by relying on the speed that Zero had. They caught up with the horse-drawn carriage that Dend and the others were riding in. And sure enough, when they almost reached the tree where they came to their senses, they were confronted by troops from the kingdom of Bersekron. They resisted without showing their strength. Unbeknownst to the Allied forces, Zero contacts the village for help so that the disguise this time is successful.