His Painkiller

Sidd came out of the flashback because of the continuous banging on the door.

Vibha : Sidd beta darwaza khol. Mujhe pata hai tu andar hai. Bantu ye door kyun nhi khol rha?

Bantu : Maybe so rha hoga..aap tension na lo mom.

VIBHA NIGAM

Mother of Sidshek. Loves them a lot. She is the half owner of 'Nigam cosmetics' while the other half is on the name of her both the sons. Even though Abhi disagreed for the part because he don't work there, Sidd insisted to take half half part of his share. And Abhi could not able to refuse his brother.

 And Abhi could not able to refuse his brother

BANTU NIGAM

Son of Sidshek's paternal uncle and aunt. Calls vibha Nigam "mom" after the death of his parents in early childhood only. He got a mother's love from her only therefore chose to call her mom. Vibha loves him like her own child. He works as a manager at Nigam cosmetics.

 He works as a manager at Nigam cosmetics

Sidd opened the door with a toothy smile.

Sidd : Sorryyy actually me so rha tha isliye late ho gaya door kholne me.

Vibha stood there with shock seeing someone else on his son's place. While bantu stared him with a suspicion look

Bantu : Excuse me? Aap kon?

Sidd's Pov : Damn what the hell Sidd. Kya bewakoofi kar rha hai. They won't recognize you in this face. But phir wasooli? Vo kaise pehchaan gya mujhe? Maybe sach hi kaha h jisne kaha h...dogs recognize you from your smell. Mera pyara wasooli.

Sidd : Umm..Actually I'm his friend.

Vibha : Friend? But we never saw you before.

Sidd : Yeah aunty...Actually I'm a very shy person...bhot kaam logon se interact karta hoon.

Bantu : Par Siddu to apne har el friend k baare me batata h hume...tumhare bare m kyun nhi bataya..and the main question..why are you here? Siddu kahan hai